Chapter One

The warm summer air filled me with happiness even if it was our last night together. He had prommised that he would make it special and so he did.

First we went out for lunch, then he tried to learn me how to surf (which didn't go so though. But we both had fun), then we went to the islands best restaurant for dinner and now it was sunset and we stood on the beach. We had a little make out session with our lips pressed together, his hands om my ass and my hands in his hair. 

He pulled away and said:

"I'll never forget you Ella. Not even if I try"

We went hand in hand back to the hotel. He clicked the button to the elevator. We got in and I pressed button nr 5, which was my floor. Ha walked me to the room and we said our goodbyes. He gave me one last kiss and then he went back to the elevator.

Tomorrow was the day he was going home and I was going to my new home. Me and my family moved over the summer.

My name is Isabella Clark but everyone calls me Ella. I have dark brown, straight hair and grey eyes with a little blue in it. It was now summerbreak and I was on vaccation with my family. This was a special summer. It was the summer I met Liam Olsen. A hot guy with blond messy hair, deep brown eyes and perfectly tan. He also has got a really hot six pac and a sexy grin. And if that wasn't enough, he was really nice and was now a really good friend with my parents. The whole him is perfect. And yes, he rented a beach house one night and we had sex. It was perfect and I felt like a whole new person after.

~One Month Later~

"Honey. It's time to wake up. It's the first day of your new school."

Yep, I was starting my new school one month after everyone else. The move took longer then they expected.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower. Then I curled my self straight hair, made a small braid and pinned it up. I chosed a ligt make up and then I went to my closet. I decided to go with a light blue top and white skinny jeans, and a light blue pair of ballet flats.

I got out to my car and drove in the direction my dad had told me to. I reached the big building with 20 minutes until first period. Time to find the principal's office.

"You look lost" a gurly voice said behing me. I spun around and saw two beautiful girls. One of them had black hair, green eyes and a perfect body. She wore a white and light brown skinny everyday dress who showed all her prefect curves with black tights under and a pair of black heels to. The other girl had blonde hair in a side braid and deep blue and green eyes. They were magical. She wore a light red pair of skinny jeans with a dark blue and white striped tanktop. They both looked perfect.

"I am acually" I said. "I'm Isabella Clark, but everyone calls me Ella. I'm looking for the principal's office"

"I'm Stephanie and this is Vanessa" the black haired girl said and pointed at the blonde haired one. "We'll help you find it"

While we walked to the principal's office we started talking.

"So what did you do this summer?" I asked the girls.

"I went to my grandma's house on Hawaii and stayed there all summer" Vanessa said.

"And I got to know my mum's boyfriend. And then I went to the beach. What about you, Ella?"

"Well, I went to the ocean with my parents and I had my first summer romance and my first kiss, and I watched the sunset on the beach"

By now we had reached the office so I could get my scedual and locker and then they helped me find my locker and my first class.