Chapter Five

~Ella's POV~

I woke up feeling...good

The fever was gone and I felt alive

I didn't quite remember what had happened last night, nor how I made it to my bed.

I did remember that my parents were gone for some more days.

I was on my way to go to the bathroom but when I tried to get out of bed two strong arms around my waist stopped me. I turned my head around and saw the one, the only, Liam lying there asleep. As I tried to move his arms they tightened and a small chouckle left Liam's lips.

"So you're awake?" I asked

"Yeah" He said with his sexy morning voice.

Us in the same bed really brought back so many memories from this summer. Our perfect summer.

"Why are you blushing?" The sexy morning voice asked.

I hid my face in my pillow and groaned of embarrassment.

Then a thought came back. I really have to pee.

"You have to let go of me or else I will mark my revid on your leg"

Liam started to laugh but let me go to the bathroom.

When I got out from the bathroom I heard Liam talk on the phone in my parents bedroom.

"I'm sorry I didn't come"..."I fell asleep"..."Yeah "..."I'll be right there"..."I love you too"

I froze at the 'I love you too' part. Does he have a girlfriend?

He came in to the room again. I hadn't noticed before but he only wore sweatpants and a sexy six pack.

"I have to go" He said

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

"I'll see you later" He said and kissed me on the cheek. I nodded again.

When I heard the front door close I grabbed my computer and started a facebook group chat with Vanessa and Stephanie.

Vanessa: What's wrong?

Me: Does Liam have a girlfriend?

Stephanie: No. He's a player. He doesn't do girlfriends.

Vanessa: Why do you ask?

Me: I think he's playing with me then :(

Vanessa: Oh no :(

Stephanie: What did he do?

Me: Well..He took care of me yesterday when I was sick but today I overheard him talking in the phone and he said 'I love you' to that person.

Stephanie: Oh no...

Me: What am I gonna do?

Stephanie: We can have a sleepover at my place on friday to have some fun. We can Watch chick flicks and eat junk food. Whatcha say? ;)

Vanessa: Sounds fun! :D

Stephanie: Whatcha say Ella?

Me: Will the boys be there?

Stephanie: No. They're always out on parties on weekedns

Me: Okay then!