Capter Ten

~Ella's POV~

I stayed with Sam and Molly while Liam were at the hospital talking to the doctor and some other people.

We sat in the couch watching Tangled when the door opened and Liam came in to the living room. He looked really tired.

"Can I talk to you alone?" He asked and looked me in the eyes. I nodded and got of the couch.

We sat down at the kitchen table and he said

"Thank you for being here taking care of Sam and Molls"

I nodded

"But you don't have to stay if you don't want to"

"I wanna stay" I said. "Your family is going through so much right now so if it's okay with you I can ask my parents to stay here help you take care of Sam and Molly"

"Thank you" he said and stood up. I did the same and he gave me a long hug.

"Now, go to your room and take a nap. You look like you need it"

"Okay, mum" he said with a weak grin. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got back to the move with Sam and Molly.

"Are you staying here with us?" Molly asked

"I'm gonna call my parents and ask them if I can"

"Good. We need you here" Sam said and hugged my arm. It felt a little weird that this boy who called me "hottie" every time he talked to me the first time we met suddenly was so...little...like the 10 year old boy he is.

When the movie was over Sam and Molly both were asleep. All these crying is taking the energi of these kids. And Liam.

I went to the kitchen and called my parents.

"Hi sweetie. How are the Olsen kids?" My mum asked

"Not good. The loss of first their dad, then their mum and now their grandma is really hard for them. They want me to stay here to help Liam with the house and making food and with his siblings"

"It's okay that you stay Ella. I'll bring your clothes and some make up. Just tell me if you want us to help with anything" And this is why I love my parents

"If it doesn't bother you we could need to borrow some money to pay the bills and for food"

"I have a proposal. You can write a shoplist and me and your father can buy food and when we come with the food we can pay the bills" Another reason

"Thank you mum" I said and hung up.

I went upstairs to talk about this with Liam and to say that it was almost time to make dinner.

I knocked on his door and when he didn't open the door I opened it myself.

There he laid. Sexy as ever. Shirtless with an innocent look on his sleepy face. Some quiet snorings left his nose.

I walked closer and by now I stood so close that....

Before I knew it two strong hands grabbed my waist and I was flipped over. I now laid in the bed under...the sex god himself...Liam.

"Not so good at sneeking, are we?" He smirked at me as I blushed. "Were you admire me sleepnig?"

"Actually I was gonn-nna te-ell you that it's time t-to meke dinn-nner a-and that my parents c-can o-offer to p-pay the bills and pay f-for fo-od. A-and the-ey are l-lett-tting m-me sta-ay h-here" I said as I tried to concentrate on talking instead of moaning as he kissed my neck.