Chapter Four: Our Return Together

A/N: Thank you to all my readers!

Arima Kousei POV:

Arima Kousei POV:

I got back home relieved and happy. I know that I'm smiling a lot now and my life entirely changed after meeting Kaori. My monotone world had color again. If I don't have Kaori when I learned I am very sick, I could have been more depressed but luckily, God gave me Kaori. He even let her survive her surgery.

Kaori survived her sickness and that is enough to make me delighted but what currently troubles me was the fact that I have a heart defect which was just diagnosed at my current age.

She stated that the medical technology this days was already modern and that I can be cured with ease just like her.

It was a shock to me that Kaori's sickness was actually cancer.

I turned on the lights and I found the living room dusty like no one actually lived here for long. I sighed and cleaned it first before I laid back on my bed. After a while, I decided to clean myself, too but after taking my bath towel, I saw a note.

Written there was Seto Hiroko-san's orders. I sweatdropped. Why is she acting like a mother to me?

I quickly read it silently using just my eyes: 'Arima Kousei, go to sleep already after taking a bath! Don't exhaust yourself by playing the piano! Rest up! Don't even do it in a conservatory school! You'll soon be a student in Okutsu Music School in 3 months time. Also, you won 1st place in East Japan Competition. There may be some who thinks that they pitied you when you fainted and got sick but actually, the jurors believe that you were the most powerful player at that time. Be happy.'

I finished reading and I sighed. She's really so worried for me. She really is a guardian to me. I put it aside and I quickly went to bath. I instantly fell asleep on the bath tub after a while which I did not notice actually.

I woke up from hearing a knock. When I looked up, that was the only time I realized I fell asleep.

I went out the tub, took my bath towel hanging from the railing and covered myself with it before I open the door. When I finally opened the door, I realized that it was actually my father which shocked me.