Chapter Twenty- Three: Set The Truth Free

A/n: Thank you for reading my story!!!

Third POV:

Third POV:

Kousei looked at Kaori with a confused face after she went inside the practice room inside the auditorium behind the stage. "Kaori... Are you hiding something from me?"

Kaori laughed a bit. "What will I hide from you?"

"You stopped Aiza's cousin from speaking someone's name. Zarazaki. Who is he? Why do you have to stop her from speaking that name to me?" he asked. Kaori's heart melted for him. She doesn't know what to tell him until she finally thought of a way. "It's a secret. I knew that name by accident. Kousei, I am not the right person to tell you about it. It is your father whom you should ask about him."

Kousei's chest became painful for a while but luckily, it's not that terrible. When Aiza Takeshi and Aiza Sheena finally returned from the stage after their performance, Kaori held his shaking hands. Their names were already called and they had to get ready for their performance. "Let's go? There are many people waiting for us."

Kousei held on the musical scores and stared at Kaori, "I hope my emotions won't affect our performance."

Kaori laughed a bit. "Why not use it? I heard that you play more brilliantly when you play with your emotions."

Tears trickled down his eyes and down to his cheeks. Kaori soon kissed him which made him stop crying because he became totally distracted by Kaori's action.

Kaori quickly separated herself and smiled joyfully. Kousei followed her and they both quickly bowed in front of the people watching inside the auditorium.

Kousei quickly sat down and began playing his piece. Just like what Kaori told him to do, he began playing the piece with his heart. Kaori did the same. They played the music with all their soul and with all their heart, bringing their audience to see the love and sadness inside them while they are playing the piece. The audience felt their emotions through their music and that is what makes them unique from everyone. The music they bring to them truthfully brings the listeners into a elegant, white trance sending them into a wonderful green, paradise.

When the music ended, the people in front of them were all in awe of the couple shouting 'Encore!'

All of the people watching them we're applauding with happiness and tears in their eyes just like the first time Kousei played with Kaori when he acted as Kaori's accompaniment.

It was a time when he still fears playing piano once again while Kaori is still sick from cancer. "Kousei, they won't forget our music. Please keep playing the music you have in you to influence people."

He stood up and bowed in front of them but in the moment he stood straight back up, he held on Kaori. His chest is once again, in pain. He was sweating so hard and shaking, too. Kaori quickly knew that Kousei had to be in the clinic. "Let's go, Kousei. I'll get your medicines."

Kousei nodded and followed Kaori out of the stage. They quickly went at the backstage and told Takeshi to bring him at the nearest clinic. Takeshi stared at Kousei with a confused look and when he noticed that he's turning paler, he understood what Kaori is telling him.

Kousei is feeling sick once again. He's clutching his chest painfully as if it could help him ease the pain. Also, he's feeling dizzy again. 

Takeshi quickly carried him with one arm over him to support him so that, he could bring him in the nearest clinic while Kaori search Kousei's bag. When Kaori looked up around them, she sighed happily when Takeshi had already followed her but when she found out that Kousei's medicine wasn't at his bag, she was horrified.

"Where... What... What should I do?" tears fell down from her eyes. She quickly took her phone and dialed Yamato Kento's number.

Kento quickly answered it, "What is it, my lady?"

"Can you search for a bottle of aspirin inside the car? I can't find it in his bag. It's his medicine," she told him. "It's urgent."

Kento quickly obeyed and upon looking at the passenger's seat, he found a small bottle lying on it. He quickly took it up and called Kaori once again.

"Damn that kid. How can he leave his medicines here? I already found it. Where will I find you?" he asked.

"Clinic. Third floor. Tell the receptionists it's an urgent matter," she told him.Kento nodded and obeyed Kaori. When he finally reached the clinic, he found Kaori, crying and Kousei, lying uncomfortably in the clinic bed. He's clutching his chest hard, too. 

Kousei opened his eyes and when he found Kento in front of him already, he smiled in pain. He saw his medicine at his right hand and he quickly grabbed it. He rushed to get one tablet of the aspirin and drank it quickly. Kaori gave him water and told him, "Rest. I know you need it."

Kousei looked at her and a tear fell down his eyes after drinking water. "Forgive me for being sick. I thought the surgery will heal me but it seems that I would definitely be sick in my entire life."

Kaori held his hands. "Please don't speak like that. You know that I love you."

Yamato Kento felt sad and depressed upon hearing those words coming from the boy he is tasked to protect. It is his first time to become a bodyguard for a young boy whose future was unknown and has a lot of probability. He quickly went outside the room after Kousei finally closed his eyes to sleep to hide the tears coming out of his eyes. Kaori felt it and followed him outside the clinic. She was shocked to see him sad.

"Kento? Are you alright?" she asked him.

Kento dried his tears and looked at her. "I know that the boy has gone through two surgeries for his heart. I didn't know that when I see him in pain, I'd feel sad, too. I wonder now what Sir Takahiko and Ma'am Hikari felt while waiting for him to get outside of the surgery room and how they passed through emotional pain."

Kaori doesn't know if it is the right time to ask but, she still decided to say it. "A friend of mine asked me today if I should help Mitsuo meet his brother. I decided to help, now. Seeing that Kousei also wanted to know him, I knew that I should help. I know that they're only half-brothers and Mitsuo is the secret of Arima Household. I believe that he should know and meet him. It isn't fair that Kousei doesn't know the truth. Please... Tell them to set the truth free."

Yamato Kento dried his tears. He stared at her in shock and tried to argue with her, "But If we let them meet...."

"They should meet! Please... for Kousei's sake," cried Kaori. Yamato Kento quickly hugged her and promised her, "I'll do something. I promise."

Kaori kept crying. "Thank you, Kento-san."

...

A/n: Thank you for all my readers!!! I am so happy that this finally reached 1.4 K reads! Thank you everyone! Don't forget to vote and comment, okay?