Chapter Nineteen: Welcome Ceremony

A/N: This actually should have been in the last chapter but I decided to separate this from that since I noticed that the last chapter was too long already.

When we finally reached our classroom, it is already filled up with thirteen people the same age as us who stared at the four of us. Literally, they will be my classmates. All of them kept staring at me and some women seemed jealous at Kaori. There are also some women who took their phones out and I already know what is next, they probably would want to have a picture of me.

The four of us quickly chose our seats at the back because it's the last open space for the four of us, and as I have noticed, the classroom is still the same as other schools, provided that we have a table in front of us. The only difference between my old school and Okutsu, our board wasn't a chalkboard anymore but a whiteboard.

Also, when I looked around, there were G-Clefs and F-Clefs pasted on the right side of the Whiteboard. Under it is an empty memo board. When we were all seated already, our adviser finally came and smiled at us. Our adviser is a young, Japanese woman, probably in her thirties. She wrote her name on the board as Ijikawa Thea. She does have blond hair, brown eyes and she is very fair. Boys practically love her except me who just admired how beautiful she is.

In the midst of all the giggles and everything, she finally told us that she will be guiding us at the Great Hall where we will be meeting more of our teachers, the school officials and our seniors. "Can Arima Kousei stand up?" I heard her speak up.

Everyone stared at me and I obeyed her quickly. "Why, ma'am?" I asked.

"Your father's downstairs and he's looking forward in seeing you in the first Musical Feast of Okutsu College of Music Affiliated High School this new school year. The reporters won't harass you anymore as they have already been organized by the school itself. You will be separated from the other students like Hiroshi Smith, our star violinist in the Great Hall," she told me.

I gulped hard. My father is downstairs?

Suddenly, I found Kaori raising her hand. "Can I come with him?" she asked.

Our teacher definitely was confused and curious why she wants to come with me. When I stared at her, I found out that she was also surprised that she acted so poorly without thinking. 

Are we going to make our relationship known this quick?

"Why do you want to go with him? I know you're friends with Arima Kousei but is there something more?" our adviser asked. She totally became beetle red when our teacher uttered those words. She's making our relationship so obvious that when I stared at other girls, they seem to be jealous. I stood up and told our teacher, "She's a very close friend of mine. Can she come with me?"

Ijikawa Thea, our teacher sighed and replied to me, "Then she can come with you."

I went beside her and held her hand, "Let's go?"