Chapter Eighteen: First Day of School

A/n: Thank you for all the support that you are giving me! Finally, Kousei's High School Year Begins!!!

...

Miyazono Kaori POV:

I woke up in our first day of school year in Okutsu with Kousei arguing with his father inside our room. It has been days that Kousei hadn't complained anything except with his chest itching a lot due to incisions in his chest. "Don't scratch that! Do you want it to bleed?" asked his father to him.

When I went outside of my bedroom to go to our own hall where our rooms meet, they both looked at me. "Go to the bathroom already, Kaori. It's your first day of school," his father told me.

I stared at the two of them and noticed that Kousei was already wearing his blue uniform and red necktie. He was staring at me and I noticed that his right hand touched his chest again and so, I quickly went beside him and stopped him before scratching his incisions again. "I'll tie your hands if you don't stop doing that," I told him.

Kousei stared at me in shock, "Alright! I won't.... it's just that...."

"It's itchy, I know. It'll go away, okay?" I told him. His father sighed after hearing our talk.

I quickly went to bath and cleansed myself. After a few minutes, I packed my things. I joined him and his father in the main hall where I met his private nurse again.

Hinatsuki Rina came to us in the living room. The living room is really elegant and beautiful with a white piano as its center piece. Above it is a beautiful, glass chandelier hanging. When we are already complete, we all decided to move already, most especially when our chauffeur came around to guide us already but before we get inside the black car outside the mansion, she gave Kousei his medicines and some moisturizers to help ease the itchiness in his skin around his chest. "Also, Kousei-sama, Hikari-sama told us that you shouldn't stress yourself that much. Take care of yourself," she told him.

Kousei smiled at her until he finally went beside me and told me, "Let's go?"

He guided me inside the car while his father soon joined us with another man wearing all black. The tall man wearing all black smiled at us and told us his name, "I'm Yamato Kento, twenty-five years old and most of all, I am appointed by Takahiko-sama to be his son's bodyguard at school."

I looked at Kousei as the car moves. He sighed and told his father who's beside me. I'm between them, anyway. "I told you that I don't need a bodyguard."

"Do we have to argue about this again, son? When we reach Okutsu, you'll understand why. Well, partly this is because of how popular you are. You became more popular when you won East Japan Piano Competition," he told him. Kousei just sighed and stared out of the car's window.

"Everything will be fine, okay?" I held his hand and he smiled at me, too.

...

Arima Kousei POV:

I stared out of the window to calm myself until I felt Kaori's hand on mine. Her smile warmed my cold heart. I'm a bit nervous to actually be in Okutsu Music School already but definitely, that is my choice.

I sighed again after she assured me that everything will be okay. I wonder what kind of life I will have, now that I know what kind of family I belong to. I was pretty much surprised when I saw a lot of reporters scattered around Okutsu Music School when we finally arrived. My bodyguard quickly opened my door after our car parked in front of the big school and shielded me from the paparazzi and reporters who wanted to interview me.

Kaori went out, too and I noticed that the reporters who were trying to talk to me and take pictures of me were trying to talk to her, too. Just like me, she was pretty much flushed and surprised by the number of people asking her if she is my girlfriend. I quickly took her hands away from the crowd of reporters and while my bodyguard is shielding me from them, I shielded her away from them so that she won't need to talk to them. My chest felt heavy for a second and I flinched a bit which made Kaori worry for me but I assured her that I am fine with a smile on my lips until my father finally went out of the car. He was the one who talked to the reporters. He quickly asked Yamato Kento to guide us in the school while the reporters and paparazzi were busy interviewing him. Father is already a Representative of Tokyo and the new head of Arima Household which add to that, made me more known as an elite.

I smiled. I kept holding Kaori's hand and thanked my bodyguard who helped us out of sight from the annoying reporters. I understand now why father gave me a bodyguard. We finally got inside the school's building where there are some receptionists.

"They'll surely be back after school. I'm staying here," Yamato Kento bowed at the two of us until my two rival pianists who became my friends joined and smiled at us.

"The star of Okutsu Music School has finally arrived," Emi Igawa told us.

I laughed a bit and Takeshi put his own shoulders above mine, "Let's just enjoy ourselves! It's our first day anyway as Senior High School Students!"

Yamato bowed at us and told me when I stared at him, "Are you coming with me or you will just be here in front of the school?"

He smiled and told me, "I will be staying here, young master. I am not allowed to keep following you inside the school, anyway."

The four of us quickly faced the female receptionist in front and asked her, "What are our classroom numbers, anyway?"

The female, brown-haired receptionist smiled and asked me, "Are you Arima Kousei, the latest winner of East Japan Piano Competition?"

I nodded. "You'll be in first year, Star Classroom. Your friends here are also in the same classroom."

The four of us all looked at each other.

"All of us?" asked Aiza Takeshi.

"Why? Do you want to be in Class A, Takeshi and be separated from us?' Emi asked him.

All of us laughed happily together until she told us that our classroom is in third floor. As I have observed, Okutsu Music School is really different from other schools. Of course, I didn't forget to introduce Kaori to Emi and Takeshi. They were surprised to know that she is my girlfriend. "Nice to meet you, Kaori-san," Takeshi told her.

"Nice to meet you, too," Kaori told him.

...

Kaori kept staring at me while we walk down the floors of Okutsu Music School and I am pretty sure that she wanted to ask me if I feel okay. My chest hurts a bit but it's bearable. It wasn't like my heart is aching. I was sure that the one that hurts were my incisions which still annoys me and wonder when it'll go away.

The four of us quickly went inside an elevator and of course, the three of them stared at me to try and find something strange in my face which practically annoys me a bit. I smiled at them to answer that I am fine.

My chest became so itchy again that I tried opening my button shirt to scratch it. I was quickly stopped by Kaori. Her personality blows and her eyes are on fire which made me fear her a bit.

Takeshi and Emi chuckled that made me embarrassed at myself when she held my right hand so tight and shouted, "I'LL TIE YOUR HANDS IF YOU KEEP TRYING TO SCRATCH YOUR CHEST, KOUSSEEIIIIIIII!!!!!"

...

A/N: I hope you enjoy the new chapter!!! Don't forget to comment, vote and support me, okay?