Chapter Five: One Wish...

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment!

Third Person POV:

"Seriously!? Aren't you two dating? You said that both of you confessed each other's love already for each other, right?" Watari asked Kousei at their break time while they eat at the roof top of their school.

Arima Kousei looked at him surprisingly. "I don't know how I'll ask. This is all new to me."

"I'd help you out, then. Your first mission... Hmm... Why don't you ask her to come with you for a date tomorrow? Why don't you tell her that you want to have a date with her?" Watari Ryota suggested.

Kousei's eyes widened and he almost chocked from all the rice he was eating. Luckily, there's a bottle of water near him. He opened it and swallowed it all that helped him swallow his food without chocking up. "I'll be too nervous to do that!"

Watari Ryota chuckled. "Just say it! That's a normal thing to do or you can just ask her to walk with you as both of you go back home."

"I always go back home with Tsubaki," Kousei replied to him.

Watari's eyes widened and folded his arms. "I'll walk home with her later. You can't make Kao-chan jealous to another girl, right?"

They kept talking about it for the whole hour of their break time and the only thing that Kousei was able to do in the end was to agree. "I'll do it, then."

Watari's eyes glistened. "Good luck!"

...

After five hours, classes ended and the teachers of the third year senior high school went back relieved and happy at the faculty room.

"Can I walk home with you?" he asked Kaori. Kousei's actions surprised her so much. He actually doesn't want to do it but because of his friends who kept pushing him to say that, Kousei was able to ask her that question.

The two raised their hands with a thumbs up. "Good luck!"

Both sighed and they finally left school after that.

"How are you?" Kousei asked Kaori.

Miyazono Kaori smiled at him while they were walking. "I'm fine. There's just so many things to catch up on so I can graduate due to it that I'm in the hospital for too long. What about you?"

"I'm glad to know that you're okay, now. I'm perfectly fine... as of now," he replied with a smile plastered on his face.

They stopped walking and Kousei hugged her. "You won't scare me like that again, right?"

Kaori was taken aback and she teared up a bit. "That should be me who should ask that."

Kousei was surprised by what she said but he understood what she meant. He has a congenital heart disease and no one particularly knows what could happen to him in the future. He looked down and held Kaori's right hand. "I won't leave you. That's a promise!"