Our First Meeting

A/N: Thank you for all your support! Please share my story to others, too, okay? Vote and comment! That makes me happy! :-) Please tell me what you think, okay?

...

Kaori POV:

Two days later, I actually don't know what I will be wearing. I'm so excited to actually meet the boy I always admired since I was a kid. I opened the windows and looked at the sky. 

The atmosphere is warm, too. I hope the day goes along with me meeting him, right? Today is my first day of the competition and I have been practicing my violin with my female accompanist who also taught me how to play my violin with a piano. 

I actually shook my head when I remembered that I called Tsubaki to assure myself that Kousei will come with her.

Will my accompanist and I be able to be in a good sync? Will Kousei be there? Will Tsubaki be able to actually let him come to meet me?

I took off all of the questions on my mind and I just let myself think positive. Kousei will be there. I could feel that our paths will finally cross. 

Arima Kousei....

I stared at my closet again. I sighed and finally, I picked up the white dress as my performance outfit. I smiled. Will Kousei actually like my dress? I hope he likes it. I quickly took my bag and my violin and waved goodbye to my mom and dad. I just have to play on my own. I don't care about awards. I am a musician and as a musician, I just have to share my music to everyone.

Who cares about awards, anyway? God won't even care how many awards one get when we leave the world, right? So, as long as I'm alive, I just have to tell the people that 'I'm here! Look at me!' attitude. Kousei had always been plagued in winning the first place. I will show him that music is fun!

I am so happy today that I don't need to go to school. I'll just go straight at Towa Hall and practice but as I'm walking down the road, I suddenly heard three kids trying to make their own instruments sound. I looked at the clock near the park and I decided to play with them for a bit. I took off my yellow shoes and spats for a while and ran off. 

I told the kids that if we play beautifully, the pigeons will surely come around us. I took my melodica and there, I began playing on top of a white small hill in a kid's playground. At first, I blew too hard on the melodica and no pigeons actually went near me until I told them that if we all play together, we can actually be able to make the pigeons surround us. As I was enveloped through the music, air swooped over and my skirt suddenly made it fly until I heard a camera click. I saw a young, strange man in front of me and without thinking, I struck him with my melodica.

PERVERT!!!!

PERVERT!!!!

As he kept trying to explain himself, I heard Tsubaki come around us, finally. I was actually a bit shocked to know that the boy who took a picture of me was actually Arima Kousei. I blushed inside. Hahahaha. I have to keep up with my act, right?

I pretended as if I'm so into Watari Ryota when Tsubaki Sawabe finally came but the truth is, I am just so happy to finally meet Arima Kousei. Tsubaki told him that he's Friend A and I decided to go along. I quickly told them that I am a violinist and I'll be playing in Towa Hall and just like I expected, he tried to pass. I sighed and finally, I told him, "You come with us, too?"

I smiled at him and I could totally see that he was surprised when I held his hand. I dragged him with me until we finally reached Towa Hall. 

That was our first meeting... I wonder... Was my decision to make him return to music the right choice???

....

A/n: I know this is short but I don't want to actually copy/paste the first episode in here and so, I just summarized it a bit with Kaori's perspective. I hope you liked it!!!