Chupacabra

The Chupacabra is a purportedly heavy creature, the size of a small bear with a row of spines from its neck reaching to the base of its tail. It also has powerful legs which allow it to jump long distances and long claws which it uses to tear its prey apart. Its name, in Spanish, means "Goat-Sucker" because of its habit to drink the blood of livestock, especially goats. The Chupacabra is probably the best known vampire after Dracula. The Chupacabra has been blamed for attacks on cats, dogs, rabbits, chickens and other animals. It is said to be Bigfoot's Hispanic cousin. There have been no known photographs or any solid evidence of the Chupacabra, just eyewitness accounts and many animal carcasses, all of which have been completely drained of their blood.

There have been no records of sightings before 1995. The Chupacabra first appeared in Puerto Rico. Most people say that the Chupacabra is a product of top-secret US government genetics experiments in the rainforests of Puerto Rico. Some suggest that it is an extra-terrestrial being that has been brought to Earth on a spaceship. Others suggest that the creature is part of some sinister biological warfare program, or even the embodiment of God's wrath.

Taken from :"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra"

How do you kill the Chupacabra?

The best option would be to shoot it at a distance with a rifle. Its skin may be tough, but it is not tough enough to stop bullets.