Slender Man

The Slender Man is a supernatural being which most notably, has no face and wears a black suit. It is thin and around 8 to 9 feet tall and sometimes has tentacles which protrude out of its back. Some say that the Slender Man has the ability to teleport. Sightings of the Slender Man are said to cause "Slender Sickness", a rapid onset of paranoia, nightmares and delusions which are accompanied by nose bleeds. Some believe that seeing an operator symbol (a circle with an X drawn through it) means that the Slender man was there, or is near. The Slender Man mainly inhabits forests, being able to blend in with the trees, but sometimes, it can be seen in the open streets. Not much is known about the being but some people believe that it is an extra-terrestrial being that came to Earth on a UFO.

"It just stood there, watching me, it was approximately 8-10 feet tall, black, fluid looking. Long thin arms and legs, it moved about as though it weighed nothing at all. Its face, I won't forget its face, white, blank, very hard to focus on -- as though its shape kept changing." -- Sgt. Paul Campbell (February 2005)

How do you kill the Slender Man?

Of course, attempting to kill the Slender Man would be extremely inadvisable, lest you want to become insane. But, if you want to, you would have to attempt to shoot at it from a distance.