Julia

Julia is a sound that was recorded on 1st March 1999 in the South Pacific Ocean, near Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador. (64 41' S, 62 13' W). The US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said that the source of the sound was most likely a large iceberg that had run aground off Antarctica. However, pictures from NASA's Apollo 33A5 showed a large shadow swaying through the south-west section of Cape Cadre at the same time of the recorded sound. Although still classified, the pictures show a shadow twice the size of the Empire State Building. The Empire State building is 8,094 metres squared, for comparison, a blue whale is 30 metres and weighs around 150,000 KG. Scientists agree that the sound was created by an animal and not a man-made device or geological activity. Since the incident, Julia hasn't been seen since and no one knows where it might have disappeared off to. Julia seems to like warm climates.

Taken from : "http://imgur.com/gallery/H0CXid5"

How do you kill Julia?

Since you are dealing with a sea creature that is 16,188 metres squared, it would be extremely inadvisable to go hunting after it. But, if you want to, go ahead. Although, I have no other information for you. I'm afraid that you are on your own with this.