Goblin

Goblins are small, grotesque creatures who are mischevious and sometimes evil, finding joy in causing others pain and misery. It is rare, but some goblins can grow to the size of a fully-grown adult. It is said that they are extremely greedy, especially for gold and jewellery. Often, they have magical abilities similar to fairies and demons. Some say that goblins are cannibals and eat the flesh of humans, but mostly only eat rancid flesh, such as a vulture does. Some people say that goblins have the ability to speak English but also have their own language that we have yet to understand.

The earliest mentioning of goblins dates back to 1141 where people claimed that a small devil or demon was haunting Normandy around Évreux. Goblins are often believed to be nomadic (moving from one place to another), never staying too long in one place, thus making them difficult to trap.

How do you kill a goblin?

Many people say that goblins love the taste of alcohol, especially beer. It would be possible to lure it in and get it drunk. That would then make it easier to trap it. Just like humans, goblins bleed and can be killed by a gunshot or a mortal stab wound. Decapitation can also be an option.