Moloch (Owlman)

Moloch is a Canaanite god who grants people wishes in exchange for a sacrifice. A sighting happened on 3rd July 1976 where 14 year old Sally Chapman was camping with a friend Barbara Perry in the woods near a church in Mawnan, Falmouth. According to her account, she heard a hissing noise as she stood outside her tent. Turning, she saw a figure that looked like an owl as big as a man, with pointed ears and red eyes. The creature then flew up into the air, revealing black, pincer-like claws. Sightings continued to be reported on the following day. In 1989, a person described it as being about 5 feet tall. The legs had high ankles and the feet were large and black, two huge "toes" on the visible side. The creature was grey with brown and the eyes definitely glowed. In 1995 a female tourist from Chicago wrote to the Western Morning News in Truro, claiming to have seen a "man-bird...with a ghastly face, a wide mouth, glowing eyes and pointed ears" as well as "clawed wings". Up until this day, no more sightings of Moloch have happened. Some believe that Moloch wears a black, Victorian suit and black trousers. Some also believe that it hides a pair of wings in its back and has the ability to fly, being able to track down anyone. It leaves feathers that are similar to the Downy Woodpecker at places that it has visited. The feathers are grey with a white stem and have a black tip with brown and white dots.

How do you kill Moloch?

Since you are dealing with a god, it is extremely inadvisable to go after it. Unless you have a weapon which will be able to disentegrate it into a pile of ash, it is impossible to kill it.