Loveland Lizard

The Loveland Lizard is a legendary humanoid frog which seems to stand on two legs and is roughly four feet tall, weighing at around 50 to 75 pounds and has leathery skin. It was first spotted in Loveland, Ohio in 1955 where a local man reported seeing three frog-like men at the side of the road. In 1972, a police officer named Ray Shockey claimed to have seen the same creature on the bridge in the city. The creature, seeing him, climbed over a guardrail and back down towards a river. Investigating the scene, police found marks on the guardrail where the incident happened. However, there is no photographic evidence to support the claims. Two weeks later, a police officer named Mark Matthews had another encounter with the creature. Shooting at it, the creature jumped over the guardrail and and into the river. A similar description was given except with the addition of a tail. Witnesses say that the creature has leathery-like skin and has a similarity to a frog.

How do you kill the Loveland Lizard?

Since the creature is half-frog-half-lizard, it may have some sort of poison, so trying to kill it with a bladed weapon is inadvisable. It would be possible to trap it or shoot it from a distance.