Chapter 2

Walking out of school and down the steps, I ignore everyone who tries to talk to me and show them the zap sign.

I. Am. Not. Happy.

Some ass decided it would be funny to take the last slice of pizza at lunch and therefore I got nothing to eat.

I. Love. Food.

So now I am hungry and grumpy.

"Hey Emily!" I look up when his voice calls my name and feel some odd feeling in my chest looking at them.

My old group.

Sofia, she has brown hair and blue eyes, her brother, Link, he has brown eyes and is blonde with two earrings, Cole, he has longish brown hair and green eyes with a few tattoos, Mila, she has black hair dipped light blue and blue eyes she also likes her piercings, last but not least is Mila, she has green eyes and is blonde she has a nose ring and says she doesn't want any other piercings.

All waving at me with smiles, I don't know how to feel, so I force away my smile and ignore them instead.

Walking straight past and avoiding all contact especially with Cole. Before I left that group, out of everyone he was my bestest friend, but he was also my crush.

I try to forget him by hooking up with people, especially Mike, but it doesn't work.

I can't forget him.

I walk right past and all the way to my group who was standing by my bike, smiling I grab Mike's cigarette and take a drag before giving him a long kiss and then returning his cigarette.

"You looked at the pups" Jake observes and I ignore his statement and turn straight to Mike "are you busy?"

With a smirk he blows his smoke in my face and nods "I am actually sorry babe, maybe next time" I am about to give a sarcastic comment when my phone starts to ring.

"Hey Paul" I immediately answer "hey sugar, there will be no training today sorry"

"What, why not?" I almost scream as I ask, Paul never cancels training "I have a meeting" and then he hangs up.

I look at my phone gobsmacked, he actually hung up on me. Then my mom's contact shows up on my phone "hello" I smile as I answer and hear my dad whine about not getting a cupcake in the background.

"Hello honey, I just wanted to ask you to go straight home and make that cheescake of yours since we are having guests tonight. It will be a lot so make sure you are prepared to feed everyone. Is that fine?"

"Yeah sure, I will do it right now" I actually was going to make cheesecake for them tonight so making a bit more won't kill me.

"Okay thank you so much honey, we will be home soon"

"Sure" and then the line is cut, since our comversation was over I just leave it at that and without any communication to the people standing infront of me, I pull my leather jacket right and get onto my bike.

Luckily, I remembered to get my helmet from my locker in all of my grumpiness.

I salute my friends and listen to the beautiful roar of my engine, without a second thought I take off with a wheely.

I make a stop at the small shop on the corner of the street and grab myself a sandwich to eat.

After paying I take my food and have taken a bite before I am even out of the shop. Oh god it is good.

I quickly finish my food and make my way to my bike. However, I freeze in my spot as I see a creep checking my bike.

"Get the fuck off my shit you creep" in shock he looks over at me and then smirks "what are you going to do princess?"

"I said leave my shit alone and now I am also telling you to get out of my fucking face before I make you" I glare as he lets out a hearty laugh.

As soon as I see him lift his hand, reflexes kick in and I throw my first punch. He looks over at me in shock as his lip starts to bleed "you little bitch"

He is about to grab me, but I grab his hand and bend it the wrong way before kicking him in the chin.

He falls to the ground and I start punching him a bit more before stopping "I told you to get the fuck out of my face"

I get onto my bike and put on my helmet I sassily turn to him and smirk "oh and one more thing, I am not a princess, I am a queen bitch" and thrn I take off making the short drive home.

When I finally get home, I park my bike and leave my bag as I go inside and up the stairs.

In my bathroom I wash my hands clean from the creep's blood before going back downstairs and starting with the cheescake.

I get all the ingredients ready and go to grab my phone from my leather jacket before walking to the docking station and starting with my playlist on full blast.

The first that comes on is Heathens by Twenty One Pilots and of course I sing along because the song rocks!

I go to bake the cheescake and concentrate fully as I make sure everything is perfect.

By the time it's all in the fridge, mom and dad pull up in the driveway and soon walk through the door.

"Hello!" I call out with a smile as I run up to them and hug them at the same time.

I then grab all of mom's bags and help her carry "hey, how was your day? What did you do?"

I smile at mom's pleased look when she sees the cheesecake and shrug "well, I went to school and worked on Miranda's nerves, I also attended all of my classes and was grumpy because I had no lunch then when I bought some food I beat up some creep who wouldn't leave my bike after I warned him and then I came home and made the cheesecake"

My dad smiles proudly at me and raises his hand "that's my girl"

"Ryder!" My mom scolds and he gives her an innocent look "what? I love you Riley"

My mom rolls her eyes "I was supposed to give the high five and I love you too" my dad rolls his eyes and then the doorbell rings.

"They are here!" My mom perks up and with a wink my way, my dad follows her to go allow our guests in. Probably some people from work, so I put my phone away and walk to the door.

What I did not expect though, was for Cole, Mila, Lia, Sofia and Link to walk through the door with their parents.

Hey!

I had a blast writing this chapter seriously lol! Anyway, I need comments or I don't update.

Love,

B