Chapter 14

It has been two days and Cole is as calm as a cake. He talks to me in an extra calm tone amd doesn't bring up the fact that I am selfish.

It's killing me.

Today we all decided to go to the beach and honestly, I can't imagine what it is going to be like.

The last time we went, things between us were different and we treated each other a little different.

We all decided to go in my convertable and Sofia's jeep.

So everyone is coming over here and then we are going to split up into different cars for the short trip to the beach.

"You truly are the most amazing child" I smile at dad when he enters the kitchen "Thomas phoned me and told me that Anabella has been getting better since you went there. Apparently she is happier now and that is helping her body fight back"

I smile so wide I think my face might tear and then I let out a squeal "that's amazing!! I am definitely going to go visit her this week" my dad smiles and I give him a tight hug becoming serious.

"I miss her" I feel dad stiffen and then he hugs me even tighter "I know honey" I quickly wipe a tear and then the doorbell rings.

I grab my things and make my way outside. All I do is get into my car and pull out of the garage. The others get in and I blast music while we drive.

Listening to almost everything all at once. I don't want to talk because my mind is on Anna and it saddens me.

I feel like crying all over again, but I swallow the lump in my throat and park my car in the first spot I find.

We all get out and meet up with Sofia, Link, and Mila.

Lia, Mia and Cole drove with me. We all walk down to the beach and throw out our towels to sit on.

I put on my sunglasses and take off my shirt leaving me in my neon green bikini top and jean shorts.

I then take a seat on my towel and observe how everyone does the same. "So Emily, Cole told us that Anabella is doing better"

I nod and smile at Mia "it's the best news that I have received in a long time from that hospital" she gives me a sad look "I know, I am so sorry. Also happy that you are okay" I give her a strong smile and take a deep breath.

"Where is Sof?" I look around the beach along with everyone else and spot her fighting with some guy who won't stop hitting her ass.

He laughs as she shouts and grabs her by the arms making her angrier "excuse me" I stand up and feel my muscles flex. That's right, warm up babies.

I stop the other guys and walk to Sofia and the guy. I tap him on the shoulder "hey bucko, why don't you leave her alone like she said?" He turns around and laughs when he sees me.

"What are you going to do about it?" I smirk "until you do anything to me, I will spare you the embarassment of getting beat up by a girl in public"

He looks me up and down, his eyes lingering on my boobs. Pervert.

He chuckles "what is the great Emily Matthews going to do to me? Dress me up and say I am beautiful?"

I clench my fists tight knowing he is making fun of my little friend "you will be sorry for each and every word you utter once you touch me. Seriously, touch me once and I will fuck you up" he laughs and as he places his hand on my shoulder, I grab it and bend his arm up his back.

I then hit him with my elbow on his back and he falls to the ground while I kick him in the face.

I then kick him in the dick and straddle him while throwing punches at his face "don't ever disrespect a girl" I hit him hard and start throwing my knees into him.

"Is it fun when someone does something to you that you don't like?" I stand up and kick him in the stomach. Over and over, getting blinded by the image of a crying Annabella and my hopeless Anna.

Soon Sof pulls me away and Cole calms me down. It takes a few minutes but as soon as I am calm again I tell everyone to go swim and then sit on my towel again.

Cole takes a place next to me and I glare at the sand "I told you guys to go swim" in the corner of my eye, I see him shake his head before he quietly speaks like the Cole I know.

"I have two shoulders you know. Wide shoulders and even though you won't admit it, I will be the best friend I am and say that you can use them anytime"

I look at him seriously for about five seconds before I break. I break completely and tears start spluttering everywhere.

Almost immediately, he has me incased in a hug and I am sitting on his lap with my head buried in his neck "I miss her. She is all around me these days and I miss her more than anything" he rubs circles on my back "I know, we all miss her Em! I can't take your pain away, but know that I will always be here for you. I will never leave"

I feel him rock from side to side as he kisses my head softly and helps me to calm down "I will always have two shoulders for you because I will never leave you to use other shoulders"

Not only do I believe him, but I also don't want him too.