Chapter 5

Emily Rose Matthews seems to have gone bad. She was spotted walking into a bar, but reports say she walked out immediately even though she has gotten drunk there before.

Punch

Seems like little miss sweetheart isn't so sweet anymore, word from an insider says that Emily has been sleeping with different people and the person claims that they must comply.

Roundhouse kick.

It has also been mentioned that our little flower giver now gives bruises instead of flowers, enjoys getting on people's nerves and has stolen and blamed it on one of her closest people.

Punch, punch, kick.

Has little innocent Emily become someone we should stay away from? Stay tuned to find out more.

Punch, kick, punch, punch, kick, punch, kick, kick, BAM

And there goes the punching bag. I groan and decide to abuse the punching bag while it is on the ground.

Two fucking weeks and I still can't stop thinking of that damned article. Who is this 'insider'?

"Emily! You broke my punching bag's hinge and now I can't replace it. You punched and kicked through it! How am I going to pay for new one!?" I glare at Paul and give him the zap sign before continuing.

He tries to pull me away twice but I can't stop thinking about everything and punch him instead.

He then leaves me and later returns with a stress ball. I take it and start to use it while he talks "you have been here everyday for the past two weeks training your ass off. What is wrong?"  The stress ball breaks and I throw it in the hround in frustration.

I roll my eyes and walk over to my bag. I pull out my purse and give him the money for the new punching bag "why don't you worry less about me and more about getting more stable punching bags?"

He glares at me as he takes the money "don't take your pissy little mood out on me!"

Now I glare "I have other things to worry about"

I grab my things and without a word I walk to my car and throw my bag in before getting in myself. I will take a shower at home.

I start my car and on the drive home I think about Parker and them. The day after I had left and ditched school they all showed up at the gym and apologized.

Since then they don't say anything about my old group and they are awesome again.

I light a cigarette and pull into an empty parking lot. Today I trained in my yellow sports bra and black yoga pants and my black and yellow running shoes.

I sit and wonder about everything that has been happening, it has been two weeks and I still can't stop thinking about anything that happened, Miranda tried to mess with me on a bad day and I broke her nose, we had a football barbeque with my parents' friends and my old group, but they all ignored the living shit out of me and I no longer have any benefits with Mike.

I also went to two parties and decided I am not going to any of them again.

When my cigarette is done, I start my car and I drive home parking in the garage since I don't plan on going anywhere else.

I walk into the house and immediately smell curry. Yum! "Mom, dad I am home!"

"In here!" I walk to the library and smile when I see them at the desk on the computer "how was training?"

I smile at dad "it was good, Paul might phone and complain about me, but I sorted it"

Dad nods and then he motions to the couch for me to sit and I oblige immediately.

They both sit opposite me and immediately I know what they are going to talk about "okay, the article is half true, and I understand if you are mad but you should know that the sleeping with many people is not true. I used to sleep with Mike . . . A lot" mom gasps and I raise my hands in defence "but not anymore and the stealing thing isn't true either."

Dad shrugs and I curiously raise an eyebrow "we were just going to tell you about someone who came to see you, but it doesn't matter anymore" he slowly stands up and starts walking to the door "where are you going honey?"

He casually turns to mom and answers her before walking out the door "I, my dear, am going to go kill Mike"

Mom walks after him and stops him "no, you can't do that if you yourself used to be worse" dad looks at me and lets out an overdramatic sigh "Emily go do something"

This is serious. With a nod I walk away and put my bag on the island in the kitchen while I grab a yoghurt and a spoon.

I grab a banana and cut it in enjoying the idea of how delicious it is going to be.

I put the knife into the sink and and eat my yoghurt sparingly before doing a few stretches and then walking up the stairs.

I walk past my room and into the music room dad has and sit down at the table with a lyric sheet.

I get an amazing idea for a song and immediately write it down before taking out the acoustic dad has and singing the song while making a chord progression.

I then move onto drums and then the piano. It sounds best on the piano and I sing it a few more times before taking out my phone and making a recording for myself.

When I am done I quickly run to the bathroom in the hall and then walk to the hall closet and grab a towel and put my gym bag in the closet.

I make my way to my room but just before meeting my closed door, my phone rings and I stop to answer it.

"What do you want?"

"Come over?" I shake my head and then realize I cannot be seen "nope, I said we are not doing that anymore Mike."

"Oh but I can distract you and when it comes to me then I must just accept no for an answer?" I glare at the floor infront of me.

"I said no and that I am not doing that anymore! You helped me that night for only that night and also, I say no" I hear him sigh and know that he is probably avoiding hitting a wall.

"Besides you are a manwhore or what they call a 'fuckboy' so just go charm someone"

"But I want you" I roll my eyes. This is so pathetic. "I said no, now fuck off!" And then I hang up.

I put away my phone and open my room door, walking in I scream in fright and cower when I see a figure on my bed.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update but I hope you guys like it.

Love,

B