Chapter 7

"Get the fuck off of him!!" I pull at his shoulder but he doesn't want to listen and instead I am pulled back by someone.

My arms get trapped behind me and I start to struggle, but I can't get loose "let me fucking go! Or I will start hurting people" when I am still not let go I step the heel of my boot into the bridge of the person behind me's foot.

She lets out a blood curling scream nd I run to the boys who are attacking him.

First I take the bat from Jake and hit him with it till he is on the ground. I then kick him in the face and when he is out I pull Mike away from him.

"I said stop you fucktard!" I try to punch but he blocks. I won't get past him easy.

So with both of my arms in his hands I stop struggling and smile. I give him a seducing smile and see him start to fall for it.

He looks into my eyes and I start to lean in. He lets go and I grab his shoulders and knee him in the jewels. He falls to his knees and my boot 'accidently' flies to his face. He lays unconcious on the ground and I see parker still kicking him in the ribs.

"You asshole!" I punch him to the floor and then start kicking him in the stomach "not that nice is it?"

When I finally think that he has had enough  I stop and run over to Cole who is wiping away blood from his eyebrow.

"What the fuck?" He looks over at me and as if only realizing then that I helped him, his eyes widen and he starts to weakly resist.

He doesn't want my help?

"Cole stop fucking around and let me help you" he looks at me for a moment and then sighs.

I walk him over to my car and get in; immediately taking off to my place.

When we get there I take him inside and let him lay down on the couch "stay here"

I run upstairs and while I am looking for the first aid kit, I realize how stupid it was of me to tell him not to move.

Obviously he would stay there.

When I get downstairs I don't find Cole on the couch where I had told him to stay.

I stand corrected.

Instead he is struggling his way to the front door. I run and get him just in time "what is going on here?"

He shakes his head and I help him sit on the couch again. I then take off my leather jacket and open the first aid kit.

I grab disinfectant and dab it on his cuts extra slow. I do it slow just to spite him, if he doesn't want to talk then it can burn more.

"Sit tight this time. I am going to make coffee and then we are going to talk" I see him roll his eyes and glare "do not fucking piss me off any more right now"

He nods and I go to the kitchen and make coffee. One big mug no milk and no sugar for me and one big mug two sugar and milk for him.

I don't know how people can drink sugar or milk in their coffee. It makes me want to puke when I drink it.

When I get back to Cole I see him quietly sitting and looking out the window, deep in thought.

"What happened?" He looks at me surprised and takes his coffee "thanks" I nod and sit down staring at him expectantly.

"They beat me up-"

"No shit" he gives me a tiny glare and carries on talking "they beat me up every few months. That's what I wanted to tell you about yesterday, I knew it was going to be bad this time"

I raise an eyebrow "why do they beat you up?" He looks physically pained as he tells me this.

Well he is physically pained.

"They don't like the fact that the guy who holds your virginity is related to me and apparentely your heart is set on me so they can't stand me. Well, Mike can't mostly" I furrow my eyebrows.

"How do they know about Chad?" He looks down. "My brother told me and the first time they did this, I let it slip" I am still confused, why are they really beating him up? There is something not right over here.

I glare "why didn't you ever say anything?" He shrugs "because"

"Why?"

"I can't tell you that" there is more behind this. I can tell.

"Can't or won't?" He gives me a small smile "touché" I smile and we stare at each other for a moment before we start laughing.

Honestly, I haven't laughed like this in a while. He stops laughing before me and when I realize I stop and raise an eyebrow "why did you leave us?"

"I didn't" he raises a questioning eyebrow while I stand up. "You can't leave something if you never really were there"

He gives me a confused look and I start talking before he can ask "go take a shower, I have something to do"

Without another word I grab my leather jacket and my bike keys before leaving.

As I am riding my bike I feel my anger get worse and worse. I feel my blood pump faster and faster each second that passes.

They have a problem with Cole? They beat him up? Why? They are such dicks.

When I arrive, I park my bike and pick the lock. I walk downstairs and slam open the basement door.

"Hey cocksucker, stop humping Jake and go get Mike and Parker" Carla looks up at me and stops giving Jake a lap dance.

Am I the only one noticing that she knew I was talking to her?

Stupid bitch.

She runs upstairs and within five minutes they all come downstairs smiling and laughing.

Bruised, but smiling and laughing.

I clench my fists and take deep breaths "now tell my why the fuck you all have a problem with Cole?"

"I love you"