Jai's POV

So guys, It has been a while.. actually, about two years but I just wanted to see where I could take this book, I am going to end it soon so be warned, the end is nigh.

---

I walked away, my back facing her. Ignoring the tears filling up my eyes... I couldn't look at her and see pain in her eyes. It was all for the best, she didn't want to be part of my world. 

I didn't need her, she would only complicate things, she is too, too kind? Too sweet? Too beautiful? No, too perfect for someone like me, she is to innocent, no unaware. She is so funny and she doesn't need me, I will wigh her down, like a brick.

Liza was the kindest, most beautiful and warm hearted person I have had the chance to meet! I am going to miss her dearly. She really made me so happy spending time in melbourne. I love how proud she is of her body and how she is so confident in eveything she does. I don't care that she's a model, that she lives so far away in Sydney or that her friends are going to hate me now. I just want her back, I miss her already. " It's for the best!" I reminded myself out loud.

We were driving home in beau's car, Liza's flight was leaving tommorrow, the company wanted to keep the girls for an extra shoot. The guys have barely talked to me since I broke it off with Liza, they have only said things like " Your a wimp, bro. She was really into you man! Your loss!" I know I shouldn't feel sorry for myself but you'd think my boys would have my back but of course they just went and calmed down her. 

I don't have time for a relationship... Number one excuse any man has ever made I know but seriously, I have gigs, practice, youtube, family, I only just finished school! I don't have any spare time to go and see her in Sydney! My life is ruined...

The problem lies all in one night of fault, one night that prevents me from ever being with Liza.

I guess it isn't my fault the pill didn't work. Unless she wanted it the whole time! How can I be with someone else knowing that I am a dad of some random girls child! I can't take this anymore! I need to let it out to someone! It was so long ago as well.

She was just a random girl, I don't even remember her I was so wasted... So wasted that I let it go too far. Damn, I need Liza so bad, I just can't stop myselft from thinking of that beautiful hair and that smile that makes her eyes light u- No, I need to be a father I need to find my daughter before anything can happen between us. 

I need to find her. I know my child is a girl because one of her friends slapped me and asked me why I wouldn't want my own daughter at school one day. That's how I found out, and ever since i've been hiding from the fact. That girl, the one that slapped me. She will know!

I just, I need to find her and let her mother know that I want to be part of my daughter's life. The rest of the ride home I prepared a plan. It consisted of five simple steps.

1. Find the girl that slapped me.

2. Make sure she was telling the truth

3. Get an address, at any cost.

4. Go to the address, say what I have to say and make a deal with the mother.

5. Meet my daughter.

You know what the worst part is? I have no idea how old my daughter is, I found out about her three weeks ago but I have been going to parties and getting drunk off my ass for about two or three years. I just need to find the girl, need to find the girl, what the hecky did the girl look like? Uhhh I am so stuffed.

School is on monday, I will find her then. I guess there will be no romantically running to meet Lizzie at the airport today...

----

So, surprise?

Hahaha sorry that took me so long, I left wattpad but I am back and if you want me to continue the story, just let me know, if not... I will get the message