Dresses

Hey guys sorry for the wait, I was skiing so ya, here it is.

***************

I looked at myself one more time. My dress was perfect for me the emerald colour matched my eyes, my make up was an aqua smokey eye effect and dark eyeliner with foundation the same shade as my skin it just erased the occasional acne and a little scar on my forehead from bashing into a table when I was a todler.

My shoes were black stilletos and they had cute bright aqua bows on the toes. My hair was slightly curled and I looked ready to party. We were modeling for a magazine that was celebrating the ANZAC day extended weekend so it was party time apparently.

I looked to my left and saw cassies light blue dress matched her eyes perfectly, her straight hair made her look a lot taller somehow or maybe it was her stilletos which matched mine but the bow was a slightly darker shade of blue then her dress. She had blue smokey eyes and her foundation was also the same tone as her skin colour.

Beside Cassie was Abbie who had her hazel but more green dress and her whole out fit was the same as mine and Cassie's but hazel. Her hair was straight but the ends curled out to create a pixie look. We all looked gorgeous. I smiled at them then thanked my makeup artists before walking into the studio. 

There was a white backdrop in the middle with a table of drinks and accesories. I walked over and Owen kissed me on the hand telling me I looked amazing. He then handed me a few peices of jewelry and gave the other girls kisses and jewelry as well.

" Well, put them on." He laughed as I stared at a gorgeous necklace with a small 2D bird cage and a small bird in it. The other things were various items but the necklace was by far my favorite. I put on the gorgeous jewelry and looked at the wine on things on the table.

" Ummmm Cassie doesn't drink." I was worried about her, she was once forced to drink as a child by her drunk step mother. She has been scarred since although some sort of childs service made her step mum no longer allowed to touch her or talk to her.

Owen laughed, " It is lemonade honey I would never make any of you drink. Who do you think I am." I smiled and then realised how stupid I was being. Who would make kids drink alcohol.

We setup, I was holding a glass of lemonade that looked like white wine while Abbie and Cassie were holding beer bottles filled with lemonade. I took a small sip of my lemonade when Owen wasn't looking and it tasted amazing. The setup was I was talking to Abbie while Cassie was walking up to her looking drunk. I acted normal and Abbie and I got in a real conversation about who's stillettos look best.

Meanwhile, I could feel the flash of the camera continuesly on the side of my face, making me blink. Owen was making sure we looked ' Like fresh picked juicy apples from an orchard.' (his words not mine). Basicly he was making sure our actions were smooth and sexy.

After twenty minutes of photos, and another 5 of praise on our photoshoot and then that was followed by goodbye hugs and kisses of goodbye although we would see them again tommorow. We then headed towards the lunch area in a complete different corridor.

**********************

What did you guys think, for the next update I would like

3000 reads,

20 comments 

+ 10 votes on this chapter.

Yes its a lot but you guys can do it!!!!!