Sharing out the fame

• Dedicated to All My amazing school friends and MC. xx

As soon as the boys meal arrived silence settled at the table because the boys, being total pigs had their faces deep in their meals. Even Jai, I thought he would eat in a cute way but I guess not.

 After the boys demolished their meals I was onto my desert we shared our time tables and to our surprise, we had the catwalk and then we were doing a shoot in the same room. Could we be doing it together or maybe it was a really big room, either way we would hopefully see eachother. After anotherfew minutes of talking Beau realised we were behind schedule, we said our goodbyes and walked out of the lunch room, pumped for the catwalk.

We walked in and were greeted by stylists who announced they were staying with us our whole stay. I squeeled, she was the same stylist I had before, so were Abb and Cass's. I already like my stylist. She did my hair and makeup before squishing me in an impossibly tight dress with extremely high stilletos. It would be hard to walk in but we were experienced models and it wasn't for nothing!

Our shoot took a while but it was fun until my stilletto heel decided to snap and I had to spend the rest of the time watching the girls until they bought out my new shoes, that were the same. We got to keep every outfit we modelled in which meant I had a massive wardrobe at home, HOME.

I missed my mum, she was so nice to me and so encoraging to acheieve my dream of becoming one of the worlds best known models. Its like the saying, aim for the moon and if you miss you will land among the stars. My goal was unlikely but why wouldn't you dream big and i'd be content among the stars anyway. 

 Seeing the crowd this morning had encoraged me so much yet I now knew half of them were for the so called Janoskians too. I didn't mind that though, especially because one of them, guess who, was a real big cutie.

We finshed our shoot and we walked towards the other room, eager to see the boys again. I was so excited, I'll be seeing Jai again, I might even get to model with them, YAY!!!

We arrived at the door and ran in, our make up artists lagging behind not understanding our excitement. We didn't bother knocking, we just composed ourselves and walked inside. The boys were talking to a man and I grinned crazily at Jai.

I am so in love, No, No, stop yourself Liza, hes probably some massive player who walks around with girls hanging of his arm like jewelry. He probably has a girlfriand, I mean he's really famous and look at all the girls crazy for One Direction and Justin Bieber. OMG what if he was free, what if maybe he liked me. I shook my head and greeted the boys.

After greeting the boys, the man introduced himself and explained that we were doing a mixed shoot. YES!!! He told us to get changed and be prepared to look like a plastic barbie, I don'tlike this instructor much. Regardless, I sprinted to the change rooms, I wanted to have a really good shoot so I had to look good.

I was wearing a tight red dress that ended just under my ass. It was Sl**ty but i'm a model I have to wear whatever i'm given, one thing was for sure, I would definetly not be wearing this one much after this shoot. 

I walked out of the room with Abb and Cass on either side of me, I was greeted with gasps, the boys were staring at us hungrily, I noticed that the other boys were staring at Abb and Cass but Jai was staring intensly at me. " You look beautiful, your stylists sure know what they're doing" He grinned at me and I returned it, I loved hearing his gentle voice.