Free food

Long wait, guys you did so well, I now have around 2000 reads. Because of the long wait here is a quick brain refresh of the end of the last chapter.

******************

After twenty minutes of photos, and another 5 of praise on our photoshoot and then that was followed by goodbye hugs and kisses of goodbye although we would see them again tommorow. We then headed towards the lunch area in a complete different corridor.

*********************

The door to the lunch area anded up just being a door straight into one giant room instead of a corridor. There was one massive, long table running down the middle with menus, plates, cutlery and some centre pieces on top of a royal red table cloth. We sat down on one end of the table and I grabbed the nearest menu. 

The menu's were black and white with a cute floral pattern in some corners on each page. Other than the decorations the menu was just like any other, Entree page, Main page, Desert page and a Drink page. I skimmed the menu untill I found something that sounded appetizing on each page.

Cassie loves food and she always gets the same, spring rolls, chicken shnitzel, cheesecake and fanta. By the time I was finished looking for food a waitress had already taken her order and was looking between Abbie and I expectantly. I ordered curry puffs, fish and chips, caramel gelato and white wine.

I had no idea what Abbie ordered because I was talking to Cassie about how curry puffs were better then springrolls. I then turned around and asked about how much that would cost alltogether. I squealed in delight when the lady said, " You are doing us a favor by modelling, we are doing you a favor by giving you free food." 

I grinned at the waitress and watched as she skipped her small happy self into a door in the back of the room. I looked at Cassie because she loved anything free and she was grinning like a maniac. 

Something behind Cassie caught my eye. Five of the most gorgeous, hot, sexy and well tanned boys I had ever seen in my life had just opened the silent door and they where walking towards the table, near us!!!!!

***********

Wonder who the boys are, LOL!!!!!!

Anyway, I accidently published this a bit early, they were going to meet the boys this chapter but I guess not. We haven't quite reached 2000 reads so I want 10 votes this chapter, 5 comment and 2200 reads. I will not write until this is done.

so far 2100 reads 5 vote and 4 comments

to go... 200 reads 5 votes 1 comment