Jano- what???

Heya guys!!! get pumped because the Janoskians are going to came into the story, this CHAPTER!!!!! YAY! kk ill leave you to do it.

**************

They continued towards the table and us walking in sync. All that was gowing through my mind was Holy mudda F*ckers those babes are coming our, OMG they are so hawt!!!! 

Cass and Abbs turned to look at the same time to be greeted with five boys smiling and looking full of energy. One of the boys with dark dark brown hair whispered something to a cute, hot boy with brown slightly messy hair.

The boy pushed him away blushing but smiling at the same time and I heard him mubble a small " Shut Up" Before he caught my gaze and our eyes seemed attached forever. He was so cute, his cute brown eyes met mine and I felt a small blush creeping upon my cheeks, he grinned crookedly at me and my blush instantly turned crimson.

Abbs kicked me under the table and I realized the boy who had teased the cute boy was talking to me, looking expectantly at me. I smiled and then he chuckled and said, "i'm Beau, this is Luke I turned to look at another boy who looked very a like to the boy with who Beau teased in fact, so did the Beau guy but not as much. Are they brothers or something. " This is James" He pointed to another boy with short black cropped hair. "This is Daniel but we call him skip" I looked at a hot guy who did the cute raise the chin thing at me and smiled. I laughed and turned my attention to the last boy, the really cute one. "This is Jai" continued Beau pointing to Jai.

I smiled at Jai and then suddenly felt shy," I am Liza, Liza Bell" I squeaked in a weirdly high voice. " Nice name, We are the Brook brothers." Jai spoke in a gorgeous velvety voice. He pointed to Beau, Luke and himself . " And all of us are the Janoskians." He grinned up at me, Abb and Cass. 

Cass and Abb burst out laughing, the 'Janoskians' gave them comfused glances and they look hurt as Cass nudged Abb and whispered are they like a tellytubby group or something. I laughed at that comment and then looked back at them, confusion scribbled all over my face. 

" Jano- What, who the" The boys rolled their eyes at me and then James of them took a laptop out of his backpack completely ignoring me. " Watch this" He said and opened youtube up. 

Five minutes later Abbie was on the ground laughing and Cass was lying on top of her, I was on the ground due to laughing so hard that my chair fell back. They had just shown us a few crazy videos of them doing dares and other crazy things for the public.

" WOW, you guys are good." Cass looked at them admiringly, trust the crazy one to consider making videos of publicity stunts. I looked at Cass, rolled my eyes and realised the boys were just awkwardly standing around, " Sit down guys, this table isn't just for us." I grinned at them and my grin widenned when Jai sat down next to me without hesitating.

He skimmed the menu and the boys ordered their food when the waitress with our food arrived. Cass and Abb dug in straight away while I waited kindly for the boys food to arrive. 

Jai turned to me looking serious, " So what did you think of our videos." I grinned at him like an idiot and said, " They were god but poor baby Annabele got chucked in a bin, bad daddy. Other then that, you guys are awesome." He grinned at me and then his grin widenned when his food arrived.

Nawww, this guy is just to cute!!!! I think i'm falling for him, even though he is completely famous and has the entire girl population at his feet, maybe I will be finally considered a girl, JOKING!!!!

***************************

Sorry that it is such a small update, I thought it would take ages to get the required amount but, never doubt the fans, readers and so on. I started writing this when I got to 2000 reads!!!!!!! Yep thats right guys I am now on 2350 and its all thanks to everyone of you. Sorry about the short delay, I went to sleep when itwas about 2200 and woke up to see 2325 in the morning and I knew I was going to have a short chapter.

What do you think of the boys are they to weird, I don't really know what they would be like so thats my sad attempt.

Last thing- I went into a competition caled write a book in a day and our book was really bad because we lost it and had to write a new one in two hours but should I post it or not.