Getting ready

I woke up from a dream about a nice sunny day at a beach made of lollipops and other types of junk food by a certain boy called Jai, he was jumping on my bed screaming about something, I groaned and pushed him off the bed.

It was only when I looked at him lying on the floor that I realised that before he was wearing a towel and now he was sitting but naked on the floor. I covered my eyes, groaned again and said, " My eyes, GET SOME Clothes on." 

He laughed and I heard some noise until he said, " Its all good, the hot man has some clothes on." I laughed and thought ' hot all right. ' 

We both laughed and I gave him a once over, he was wearing a red and white checked shirt and blue denim jeans. He smiled, " Are you checking me out." He said cheekily. I blushed but muttered " No" he laughed and said, " suuuure." stretching out the 'u'. I laughed and then waltzed past him into the kitchen.

He muttered " girls" under his breath and followed me out. I made myself at home and searched the cupboards finding a bowl, spoon, milk and fruit loops. I poured myself the cereal and munched it down, Jai joined me and we ate in silence.

It was a comfortable yet short lived silence bacause soon Beau walked in. He smiled when he saw me " Awwww Jai look your girlfriend has come over how sweet." I smirked at him and then blushed when he said girlfriend, was Jai my girlfriend, I wasn't good enough for someone like him.

He did say he loved me though, maybe he did like me, maybe we would become a couple but we weren't official yet.

I looked at Jai, he was smirking " Yeah, little Liza here couldn't resist me, she slept over last night." I blushed more, my whole face was probably crimson. Jai kissed me on the nose and Beau just looked over all shocked.

I smiled as Jai laughed at Beau's expression and wrapped an arm around my back. I laughed along with him and then I smiled, I really liked Jai, he was so cute and nice.

******************

It was free time again, it was just me and the girls today the boys had a day of so they went to the mall, they were coming back though and Jai and I were going for icecream. I ran inside, I only had an hour to get ready. 

I had a shower, washed my hair and shaved, I then dried my hair and applied my makeup. The girls and I found a nice floral fress that looked informal, perfect for icecream. 

I then grabbed a pair of simple black heels and applied a tad more makeup before giving myself a once over, I looked really cute.

My dress was loosly fitted giving me a carefree look , my makeup was only a bit of foundation and eyeliner and mascra. Something didn't look right, my shoes.

They didn't match with the whole carefree look, I grabbed a new pair of brown sandals with floral print on them. Ahhh much better now for the hard part- My hair. I brushed it down and straightened it.

I then put it in high piggy tails which made me look more like a little girl, I had achieved a cutesy look. 

I didn't want cutesy though, I want carefree so I messed with my hair for a while trying to get the nicest most carefree look. After putting my hair in a bun, pony tail and tying the top half up and leaving the bottom half down I decided to just leave my hair out. 

I looked at my reflection, I sort of looked carefree. Like a person at the beach, GOOD.

I left the bathroom and showed the girls thanking them for their compliments that they gave, I then left the plane and walked to the bus where Jai was meeting me. 

Luke answered the door, greeted me then shut the door in my face saying " Just a sec."

What was that about, I felt kind of rejected, I hope Jai wasn't with Amy, jealousy pinged through me.

I didn't hsave long to ponder, the door was thrust open and there stood jai, in another pair of jeans and a white shirt.

I smiled at him and he led me towards his car " You look beautiful, Lize." he said nervously, I grinned, lize, I like that. I smiled " You clean up pretty good yourself Jai." I said. He smirked " You mean, Jai you are looking so hot right now, can I lick your abbs." I giggled at his response " What abbs, Jai." He laughed and we got in his car.

This was going to be fun, I hope.

*********************

*IMPORTANT* I have decided that my favorite comment each chapter will get the dedication for the next chapter, be creative. It has to do with the story or the Janoskians, it can be critical but it has to be constructive critisism. It can also be nice, PLEASE VOTE too

xx rose