Who owns the bus?

Hey GUYZ it's the Holidays YAY!!!! Now I can go crazy with lollies, friends, shopping and UPDATES!!!

PLZ COMMENT/ fan/ vote/ and read

if you read this and can't be bothered to comment/ fan or read, at least vote,all you have to do is click one button. 

**************

I walked down the steps, Abbie on my right and Cassie on my left. We reached the first bunch of girls without stumbling; we signed foreheads, posters of ourselves, arms, legs, lips, posters that the fans have made, pieces of paper and anything else writable. I even signed a girl’s computer case. We weren't even that big in Melbourne, I wonder what the fans where like for more famous people like One Direction or even the Janoskians.

I kept signing things and being in photos with fans. After about nine minutes we emerged from the crowd. I walked towards the doors, turned towards the crowd of people waved and blew kisses before watching, confused as the all turned back towards a massive coach pulling up right beside our plane. 

The crowd screamed louder and I wondered who was in the coach. I saw writing on the side and could make out the letters, A and K but the other letters were blocked from the crowd. I shrugged and turned back towards the glass doors. Abbie and Cassie had already entered so I opened the door and walked into a lobby.

The walls were a dark purple colour with a touch of neon pink here and there. There was a bored looking receptionist sitting at the counter who looked at us, obviously happy to get her mind of looking around the lobby. Other then the receptionist the room was almost empty except for Jim, the bodyguard. He smiled at us then told us we didn't need his help anymore. He then left through a door behind the receptionist.

I looked again around the lobby and noticed about twelve different doors leading out of the spacious room. The lights were neon green, this gave the lobby an affect of a nightclub. I looked down at my feet to see a furry dark brown carpet covering most of my shoes. 

I looked up from the comfy carpet towards the bored receptionist. Cassie and Abbie were already standing behind the desk. I joined them just in time to hear her instructions, " enter the third door. Follow the passage until you get to door 12 on the right. Knock before you enter. It is Joe's office."

She signed us of on a clean piece of paper filled with a list of names. " Who is Joe.”? Cassie smiled excitedly, her and her boys. The receptionist looked up disgustedly and muttered. " My thirty- five year old boss." I cracked up along with Abbie while Cassie just looked disappointed.

We left the receptionist who was actually smiling at us and we followed her directions into a white corridor and we then arrived outside a purple door with the number 12 on a hanger at the top of the door. I knocked shyly and we waited for Joe to answer. 

I looked the corridor around and that the hallway was very broad and could fit about seven people shoulder to should across it. I also noticed that every door in the hallway was a different shade of purple painted on it. I wonder if the other corridors had doors shaded a different shade of a colour on each door.

I heard the sound of shuffling feet coming from behind door 12. I turned towards the door and watched as the knob turned and the door swung inwards revealing a man, this man was probably Joe

*************

Good, Bad?

Comment below VVVVVVV

Vote to the side>>>>>>>>

add to your reading list, also on the side>>>>>>

Fan me, go to my profile picture, also on the side>>>>>>

Hehehe LOL love you guys!!!!!!!