At the Airport

Hey guys thank you for comments. Put dibs on your Janoskian below.

****************

We entered the airport and wandered over to the ticket person. She was a slut; I looked at her dress, about 1cm under her bum!!!!!! WHORE. I looked at her makeup. It was smeared on her face. She looked like the world’s largest try hard and failure. I sort of felt sorry for her. She looked up and saw us, " What do you want." Maybe I didn't feel for her. FAGGOT.  We told her about our special tickets the modeling companies supplying us and she mumbled " Spoilt Brats." under her breath as she handed us the tickets. " Bye slut." I called as we walked away.

 We looked at our tickets and saw that we were going on the modeling companies private jet. This is so amazing. I squealed and as soon as Cassie realized what the squealing was about she joined in. An officer came over and said, " Please stop squealing, the couple over there are on their honeymoon. We will have to kick you out." He pointed to a fifty year old man who was sticking his tongue down the throat of a gorgeous twenty year old. " Sorry." I mumbled and Cassie and me walked away from the mean officer and the couple.

" I would never marry a fifty year old." I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "Me either, gross." Cassie looked back disapprovingly at the couple who were still making out. Cassie's dad had done that once when he was in depression after Cassie's mum divorced him. Cassie gave him a stern talking to about who he was allowed to date and her dad started dating someone around his age. My limit is ten years either way, not 30 years older. Then again the age doesn’t really matter, its how much you love them that matters.

We ordered two hot chocolates from the cafe and sat down to wait for our plane. " We are going to be on a private jet." I squealed again but way quieter this time. " I am so excited, they will have like a flat screen TV, posh leather couches and NICE food." She squealed, matching my pitch. " FLIGHT 13, Flight 13 please make your way to the private plane area." Cassie and me jumped up grabbed our drinks and ran like idiots to the private plane area.

When we arrived at the private plane area after going the wrong way three times and buying two t- shirts saying ' I fly private or don't fly at all' When we got there we saw that there was one other girl boarding the plane with us, " Hi" I called to the girl who turned and smiled at us. " Are you going to Melbourne too.”? She jumped up and down and glanced at the small jet a few metres off. " Yeah, are you ready." I squealed and jumped up and down.

" Are you two modeling with Monica's Models.”? She seemed hesitant, Cassie and me didn't like people knowing we were models obviously this girl didn't either. " YEAH, cool we are going to be together." I squealed for the fiftieth time. “ Sorry about her, hi I’m Cassie, this is Liza.” She smiled at the girl and the girl smiled back, cute dimples appearing on her small face.

 I took in her overall appearance; She had long blonde hair that was slightly wavy and rested just above her belly- button, She had nicely tanned skin and was wearing a short black skirt and a cute shirt with a picture of a panda holding a “ WWF” poster. She had a friendly look to her and I couldn’t even try to explain why. " I'm Abbey, nice to meet you to, lets go." Abbey smiled and then sprinted on board the plane calling dibs on a window seat. Cassie and me weren't far behind abbey. I arrived at the door and gasped when I looked inside, The plane was as red as the red carpet,