Where have you been all my life Jai. ( Janoskians Love story.)

Hey Guys I know I might not be the best writer but I love Jai Brooks so here is our love story.

If you want Beau, Luke, James or skip comment below there is five of them so feel free to take one or two just not Jai. Thankyou ILY all votes/ fans/ comments.

****************

" Mum, it will only be two weeks i'll stay at a five star hotel, the model agency supply it all. Everything will be fine." Little did I know that this was the biggest lie of my life.

I am Liza Bell, I am sixteen and I have the world in my hands, I knew how to act around everybody, How to treat the nerds, jocks and whores. At least I thought I did. Me and my best friend Cassie were the IT girls. Not the slutty, whorey pupular girl. I am one of those girls with blue eyes lucious gold hair and I play hard to get. In other words I am a magnet to boys.

Me and cassie are going to fly from our home in Sydney to melbourne for a fashion thing because we are both modelling there. Little did I know the ball of fun and trouble I was to meet. I was so excited, especially when my mum said. " Fine but you must help around the house until you leave next week. pack lots of warm stunning clothes." My mum was a fashion diva, it runs in the family. " I promise I will, thankyou so much I love you mum." Yes I was going to meldourne. I called up cassie to tell her the good news.

I dialled the number on my phone and was so pleased when for once she answered- on the second tone.

" Heyyy how is my Bestie." She screamed into the phone above the sound of her brothers fighting.

" I am amzing, how are you." I could not wait to tell her the good news.

" Great, mum said yes what about you." Yay, Cassie's mum was the most relaxed mum you would meet. She lets her do anything.

" Mum said yes. So we are going to melbourne." Yes go the models we were going to melbourne the centre of amazing clubs, fashion and lets not forget the BOYS.

" Cool, can you help me pack can you be here in ten."

" Sure, we do have a week though."

" great see you soon." I hung up and sat on my brand new bean bag and looked down at my fake cheetah skin suitcase. I had no idea what to pack but luckily, my bestie would settle that all I had to do was open the door for her.

*Knock, knock* Cassie was not the most patient person when it came to anything to do with fashion. 

I walked down the stairs groaning with the energy wasted when she knows where the hidden key is. I opened the door and she barged through and ran upstairs screaming out a greeting to my mum and little sister lucy. I groaned and pulled myself after her.

************

2 hours later

I had finally finished packing and we headed to Cassie's house to pack her things. I was now hyper as the excitement began. The only thing I have said for the whole walk to her house was. " Holy, Crap we are going TO MELBOURNE!!!!" and Cassie had replied, " I know right!!!!!" Holy crap I was excited.

************

1 week Later

After kissing my mum a thousand times goodbye I ran out the door and jumped into the cab containing my bestie, Cassie and her three massive suitcases. I hauled my three suitcases in the back and brought my dayback filled with my neccessarie things I need all the time, my makeup kit, my brush, phone, mirror, camera and my mini laptop into the seat next to Cassie. Holy Crap I am going to Melbourne.

***************

Their is the first chapter more coming people.