*7*

*4 months later*

Aliyah Pov

Its been 4 months and Emerald is now 4. She was so excited. We had a good time. Of course, Eric was jealous but he shouldn't be.

But I and Jamal have gotten close. But I with Eric. We have problems but we are happy.
I just dropped off Emerald at school. I didn't have school today so I asked Eric did he wanna chill. I went back to my house and seen him in his car.

I walked up to him. He got out and kissed me.

"Hey babe." we walked in the house. I went to freshened up and came back to the living room and sat down next to him.

He put his arm around me and started to kiss on my neck. I felt uncomfortable. So I stopped him.

"Wait. Eric you don't want to talk or something I'm not ready to take it to that level with you."

"Why not you can sleep with that nigga and have a baby but you can't sleep with your man?"

"Why are acting like this?" I stood to my feet and put my hands on my hips.

He stood up."You sleeping with him ain't you?"

"No! I am not sleeping with him. I'm, not a cheater."

"SO WHY THE FUCK YOU DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME!"

"Because I think you only want me for my body! And now I see you are!"

"You tripping foreal."

"I just think that you should leave."

"I'm not leaving." he stepped closer to me.

"GET THE FUCK-"I was cut off with a slap to the face. I fell to the floor.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." he pulled me to the room by my hair.

I kicked and screamed but there was no use. He pinned me down on the bed.

"You gonna sleep with me one way or another."

He started to ripe off my clothes. Everytime i try to run he will punch me. I felt so useless.
**********************************

"I'll be back later." he put his shirt on and left.

I was too weak to move. I can't believe he raped me. I cried and cried.

Jamal Pov

Since we didn't have school today I went to the trap. I got in my car and seen some of Em's toys. I went to drop them off.

I walked into the house and heard cries. I walked into Liyah's room. She looked like she just got jumped.

I dropped the toys and ran to her.

She looked up and seen me. She cried.

"What happen?!?"

"Eric came." she cried in my chest. My blood was boiling.

"He put his hands on you?" she nodded. "What else?"

I pulled back the covers and I saw her panties were red with blood. She cried harder.

My heart broke.

He raped her.

I picked her up carefully. I sat her on the counter in the bathroom. I ran some hot bath water. I put her in it to calm the pain.

I went back to the room and changed the sheets. I threw away the old sheets. I went and got her some sweatpants and a loose shirt.

I waited till she was done and got her out and helped with her clothes. I put her in bed. I laid beside her.

I wrapped my arms around her and she fell asleep.

Imma kills that nigga. Don't anybody mess with my family?

It was almost time for me to go get Emerald. I got up. But Liyah grabbed my arm.

"Where you going?" she asked scared.

"To get Emerald. I'll be back."

"What if he comes back?" she started to tear up.

I grabbed her jacket and she put it on. I carried her to my car and we went to get Emerald.

But instead of going to her house we went to mine.

"U not going home. Y'all going to stay with me till I handle that Eric nigga." she nodded.

I pulled into the driveway of my two story house.

"Daddy this your house?"

"Yea."

"Wow! Its a castle!" she giggled.

I parked in the garage. I went and opened the door for Em. She got out and I got Liyah out.

I carried her in the house.

"Daddy why you carrying mommy?"

"Because mommy got hurt." then aliyah cried in my chest. "He baby in that room there's some toys go play ok." she ran to the room and played.

I took Elijah upstairs. I laid her down on my bed.

"Thank u, Jamal."

"I'll do anything for you." I rubbed her face. He touched my hand. Then I heard feet come upstairs.

"Look daddy uncle Kalvin here." Kalvin had her on his back. I looked at him.

"We got work to do." he nodded. Em ran to aliyah and got in the bed.

"Mommy why you crying?"

"She just tired baby. C'mon lets go get you a bath." I took her to get her clean.

Then I order some pizza. We ate and then Emerald starter to get sleepy. I took her to a guest room next door to us.

I went back to my room to see Liyah curled up in the covers.

I changed into my night clothes and got in the bed. I wrapped my arms around her. She came closer to me. So I pulled her on my chest. I squeezed her. Her breathing leveled out. Then I heard light snores. I followed and went to sleep with her.