*9*

Jamal Pov

"Yes. Jamal, I will go on a date with you." she smiled. I smiled.

We stared at each other.

"Daddy looks its Eric." she waved. I turn around to see him walk up.

My blood boiled. I looked at Liyah and she had a flash of fear on her face. I gave her my keys.

"Go to the car now." she got up.

"Liyah baby why you here with this fool." I looked at him sideways.

"Nigga you got some nerve coming up through here after that shit you did."I saw my crew and they walked up and surrounded his three people including him.

I never come out in the open without a backup. I am a big deal why would i.

"Nigga last time I check she was my girl, not yours." I got in his face.

"Was"

"Why? Cause I had to take that pussy by force." he chuckled. "Don't mess with me. I'll mess up that whole lil family you got."

"You ain't bout Shit." I pulled out my 9mm. He sized me up. "What? How you call yo self a thug but act like that round a gun?"

"Man this ain't even worth it."

"Naw but it is. Let's take a walk." we walked to a lil area were there were no people. "So you a man when u force a girl to have sex with you?"

"What can I say. She should have given it up."

"For what? How you call yo self a nigga taking shit that can't take and doesn't expect the consequences. Nigga you ain't shit."

"I might not be shit but I still fucked that bitch." he smiled. I pistol whipped him in the face.

"SAY SOME ELSE. GONE HEAD SAY IT. I'LL BUSS A CAP IN YO ASS. SAY SUM." he coughed up blood. "GET YO ASS UP OUT MY FACE." his boys picked him up and walked away.

I put my gun back in my waistband and walked to my car. I got in and I saw a teary-eyed Liyah and asleep Emerald. I started the car and drove home.

We got home and went to bed. Today has been hectic but the best thing is that I and Liyah are starting a relationship.

I've been waiting too. It's just that nigga Eric was just in the way. But now he history. Now I can be a family man.

I am really changing. I used to be like forget everything and turn up. But now I'm like to think about it and calm down.

I think I changed for the better. But I and she are not official so I can still sleep round for the one time.

I pulled liyah to my chest and went to sleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up to see liyah getting ready.