*24*

* 2 months later*

Liyah POV

These past few months have been awesome. Plus I and Jamal have been going at it like animals.

Every time it fell like I got smaller. And he got bigger. I have been scratching the hell out his back.

Me, khayla, Selena, and Jess were sitting in the living room. I had Junior in my arms. And the guys and the kids were outside.

"So have u started on the wedding?" khayla asked as she changed the channel.

"Yea. Its a lot but I can handle it."

"Why not hire a wedding planner?"

"No. I can do it. I planed Em birthday party."

"Well we are here to help." they hugged me. Then the boys came in. Jamal sat down and took off his shirt.

"Danngg Jamal, what happen to yo back?" Kalvin touched it. He flinched.

"Ask liyah." they looked at me. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Why u-- Oooo he been hitting too hard!" they all laughed. I hide my face with the blanket I was under.

"She got some sharp ass nails." William laughed.

"Ok, can we please change the subject." I put Junior in the bouncer. They chuckled.

Jamal sat down and I sat on his lap. Then Calvin came and placed khayla on his lap. I looked at her.

"And when did this happen?" I pointed at the two.

She sighed. "A month after u got pregnant." she gave a nervous smile.

"And u got mad at when I didn't tell u that Jamal said he loved me." she giggled.

We all sat and talked for a while. Then everyone left. I mad dinner. I made fried chicken, mac and cheese, string beans, and salad.

We were all eating till Jamal got a call.

"Hello." "...." "Wha!?" "...." he looked at me. "Yea man ill be the in a min." "..." "one." he hung up.

"So you're leaving?" I ate some of my beans. He nodded. I sighed. "Well, I'll see u later." I put my plate in the sink and grabbed Junior and walked upstairs.

I put Junior in his nursery. I went back downstairs to see Jamal washing dishes. Picked up Emerald and walked upstairs to her room.

I put her to bed and went into my room. I got in the bed and turned on the Tv. I sat and watched.

Then Jamal walked into the room. "Im about to head out ill see u later." he tried to kiss me but I served him. He sighed and walked out of the room.

I heard the door close from downstairs. I walked to the window. I had tears in my eyes.

How could he just leave like that? Then at night time. I guess his job is more important than his family.

Jamal Pov

I got in my car and drove to my Studio. See I have officially left the game. I just put it on hold.

I know I shouldn't have lied but I just have to make sure my family set. I actually did by a studio tho and a club.

I walked into my studio and walked to the back. I walked in to see so niggas just chilling and smoking.

"WTF?!" they jumped at the sight of me. Everyone got back to work. I walked in the back and. "So what is it?"

"This nigga Q here." I thought about this I remembered. He the one who was robbing traps from back in Cali. I nodded and sat down.

Then the bathroom door opened. I hopped out my seat. "WTF HE DOING HERE?" I mugged Eric

"Wassup Jamal," he said. I pulled out my gun. He put his hands in surrender. "Aye, im just here to buy some shit and leave."

"I ain't selling shit to u." I cocked my gun.

"U wouldn't do that. I know where u and yo lil family live. I sent men posted up at Y'all spot. If I don't make it to my hotel yo family gon." he smirked. I slowly put my gun down. He chuckled.

He sat down in a chair. I sat back down in my chair.

We did our business. I had to check and make sure that the money wasn't fake. Then he left. I hate every inch of him.

I stayed and smoked a blunt. I looked and it was about 3 in the morning. I walked out of the studio and got in my car and went home.

I walked into the house. I saw the living room light on. I see liyah sitting on the couch fully dressed with the kids.

"Where is u going?" I asked. She looked at me and mugged me.

"Jamal where have u been?"

"At the studio." she looked at me and chuckled.

"U take me as a fool don't u?"

"Liyah-"

"Don't say nothing! I know where u were!" she stood with tears in her eyes. "U lied to me. U lied right in my face."

"Liyah-"

"No! U don't liyah me! Im did with u." she threw the ring at me and grabbed the kids and walked out the door.

It took me a min. I ran out the door. I got to the car. She cranked it up. "Lily please!"

She had tears in her eyes. I actually had tears too. She shook her head.  She pulled off. I ran after her. She turned off the street.

I stood in the middle of the street looking at the remaining tire smoke.

How can I lose her again.?

I walked back to the house and closed the door. I sat in the living room. I let so many tears go.

Liyah Pov

I drove to my mom house. I walked up to the door. I knocked.
She came to the door. I cried. She hugged me.

I walked in and went and put the kids to bed. The went in my old room. My mom came and asked what happen.

I told her everything. I showed her the pic showing Jamal dealing with his crew.

I was so heartbroken. How could he lie to me in my face? For now on me and him are co-parenting.

I still can't believe he lied to me. I cried myself to sleep. Im mad at myself cuz I know im still in love with him. I hate that I still love him.
**********************************

PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY