*16*

*2 Month*

Liyah Pov

It's been two months. I and Jamal finally graduate. Yep me and my baby graduate in the top five percent. I'm so happy for him.

But I have been feeling weird lately. I've missed my period twice. Right now I going to the doctor with Khayla and Selena.

Jamal said he wanted to spend time with all the kids. We walked in the doctor's office. I was so nervous.

What if I'm pregnant?
What if he doesn't want another child?

"Calm down." khayla said

"Wat?"

"She shaking and u tap yo foot real fast when u get nervous."

"Gurll we haven't even been in here for a good 10 min and u scared?"

"Yes. What if he doesn't want another one?"

"Gurll u gonna be fine."

"Aliyah Young" a light skin gurll nurse called me. We got up and followed the lady to the back.

We got there and I sat on the bed.
"The doctor will be in here momentarily. Can u please got urinate in this cup ma'am?"

I grabbed the cup and walked to the bathroom and peed. I gave the cup back and went back to the room and sat on the bed.

After a while, the doctor came into the room. She looks like she was in her early forties.

"Hello, my name is Ms.Copper. I will be your doctor. We ran some test on your urine."

"Go ahead say it." I closed my eyes.

"Congrats Ms.Young u are two months pregnant." my eyes almost popped out my head.

"Really?" she nodded. I started to tear up.

Selena and Khayla came and hugged me. "It's ok," they told me.

"Would u like to see the baby?" I nodded. She told me to lay back.

I pulled up my shirt and she put the gell on my stomach. I shivered at the touch. She turned off the lights and turned on the screen. She moved this thing around my stomach.

"There he or she is." I saw, my baby. I cried.

"Why u crying liyah?" khayla asked.

"My baby." I was so happy. Then it donned on me.

I have to tell Jamal...

We finished at the doctor office and went to get something to eat. I was hungry as hell. Then we went home.

I walked through the door of the house. The kids ran to us and hugged us. I walked in the living room to see Jamal Playing on his game.

"Hey, babe." I walked over to him and kissed him.

"Heyy bae. Where did y'all go?"

"Umm can we go talk?" he paused the game and looked at me.

"Yea what's wrong?" I grabbed his hand and walked upstairs.

We walked into the room and Jamal closed the door.

"Liyah Wats wrong?"

I turned to him. "Jamal I'm pregnant." had a nervous smile on my face.

He walked up to me and placed his hand on my stomach. "You're really pregnant?" I nodded. He picked me up and spun me. "I can't believe imma have another child."

"So you're happy?" he places me on the bed.

"Of course I want another child. Why wouldn't I be happy?" he sat next to me.

"Cuz I dunno I was just scared that u didn't want another."

"Well don't be cuz imma be here and I won't leave." he leaned in and kissed me. "I love u liyah."

"I love u too Jamal." we walked downstairs. We saw khayla and Selena and the kids playing.

They saw us and Selena and Khayla smiled. "Soo?"

I nodded. "We're having a baby!" Emerald ran up to me.

"Mommy u having a baby?" I nodded. "How? We have to go to the store to get them?"

"No baby." Jamal put his hand on my stomach.

"Ooo mommy u ate it?" we laughed.

"No baby it's growing inside of me."

"Did I grow inside of u?" I nodded. "Mommy that's cool."

"Yep its really cool. How about we go in the backyard and play." Jamal said. The kids ran to the playground in the back.

Jamal Pov

I can't believe I'm having another kid. And this time I can be there at birth too. I smiled at the thought.

"What u smiling for?" liyah asked.

"My beautiful family."

"Jamal is u gonna be doing this drug thing forever?" she asked as she sat on the table on the patio.

I sat down. "I dunno. Why?"

"Cuz I don't want u to get hurt, Jamal. I don't want our children to grow up without a father."

"Maybe I would have been there in the beginning if u would've told me I had a daughter." then started to cry. "Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it."

"Then why would say it if u didn't?" she got up and ran in the house. I ran behind her.

She ran in the room and closed and locked it. I knocked on the door.

"Go away Jamal." she cried.

"Liyah please I'm sorry I was just wasn't thinking."

"Jamal is u still mad that I kept her from u?" she whispered threw through the door.

"No babe. I have forgiven u. I just want to have my family."

"If u want to u have to stop blowing that up in my face. Please."

"Ik baby. I'm a sorry baby. Can I come in please?" I heard the lock. I opened the door and she sat on the bed. I walked over and laid down. "I'm a sorry baby."

She sniffed. "It's ok. I just don't want u to make me feel guilty for not telling u. And I'm really sorry for not telling u. I never wanted to hurt u."

She laid down. I laid between her legs. "Baby it will be alright. I love u. That's all that matters."

I hovered over her. Carefully over the baby. I kissed her. "I love u."

"I love u too Jamal."
**********************************
PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY