*5*

Aliyah Pov

I was on my way home when my phone rang. It was eric. He is so fine. We met at the mall. A few months ago. I answered the phone.

"Hello"

"Wassup baby" he so childish.

"What you doing."

"Nothing. Aye, do u really like me?"

"Yea. Why?"

"So be my girl?"

"You asking or telling"I chuckled.

"Asking."

"Ok, I'll be yo gurl." I guess I have a boyfriend. We talked all the way home.

I hung up as I walked through the door. I saw Jamal sleep on the couch.

I walked up to him and shook him. "Wake up Jamal come on." I grabbed him and took him to my room.

No, I do not want to sleep with him. I gave him some gym shorts. I changed into my night clothes. I got in the bed and he slept on the floor.

"Why can't I go home?"

"Cuz I don't want u to fall asleep behind the wheel," I said and went to sleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up and made breakfast. Jamal was still sleeping. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Eric. I let him in.

"Wassup baby." he pecked my lips. He came in.

He sat on the couch and I walked back in the kitchen. I finished and put the food out for us.

"Why is it four plates?" then Jamal came downstairs with no shirt in the gym shorts I gave him with Emerald.

"Good morning Mommy. Looked Daddy went to sleep with us." I giggled. I looked at Eric he sized up Jamal.

"Aye yeah I'll be back later." he went back to the room and got dressed.

He came back and kissed Emerald and hugged me. "Here Jamal I made breakfast." I handed him a plate.

"Thanks, Ma. I'll see y'all later." he walked out the door. I locked it.

"Why the fuck was he here?"

"First off I will appreciate if you don't curse around my child. Secondly, Jamal was watching Emerald HIS DAUGHTER last night. I didn't want him to drive sleepy so I told him to stay."

"Where he sleep?"

"Why?"

"Where did he sleep?"

"In my room."

He chuckled. "So you playing me?"

"No, I'm not. There is nothing going on with me and Jamal. Plus he slept on the floor."
I pecked his lips.

"I just don't want to lose you when I just got you. I really like you, Aliyah."

"I really like you too." he kissed me.

All we did was chill. After Eric left Khayla came.

We were just sitting in the living room.

"Gurll so you mean to tell me that you had Jamal sleep in yo room and Y'all didn't do anything?" I nodded. "Why not?"

I laughed."Because I have a boyfriend.

"So girls you have to live a lil."

"Even if I did want Jamal, which I don't, he has hoes. I don't want that drama."

"Wait so you saying if he dropped the hoes you would get with him?" I shrugged. "Ok ok."

"Don't tell him that either. I know you know one of his homeboys."

"Dang girl. I got u." she laughed. We chilled and talked before she had to go to work.

I got bored so I took Emerald to the park. When we got there I got us ice cream then Jamal texted me.

😉BbyDaddy: where yall at. Went by the house.

💖BbyMama: At the park on 12 street.

😉BbyDaddy: on da way.

I waited for a lil when I saw Jamal walk up and sit down next to me.

"I thought you said you would see us tomorrow?" I ate out of my cup ice cream.

"My business ended early so I decided to spend time with the fam." he took my ice cream and ate it. I laughed then Em ran up.

"Daddy what your doing here?" she smiled.

"What I can't spend time with my girls." she laughed and ran back to the playground.

"So who was that nigga on the couch this morning?" he looked at Em playing.

"My boyfriend Eric."

"So he yo boyfriend now?"

"Yes and how you know bout eric?"

"Em told me. Listen I don't trust him around my daughter."

"Calm down. I make sure he knows his limits with Em. Plus he would not be able to take your spot." he smiled.

We sat and talked till it was getting dark. I got em and we went home.

I went a bathe Em. I put her PJs on and put her to bed. I went back into the living room and sat with Jamal.

"So can I ask you something, Jamal?"

"Shoot"

"Why do you have hoes?"

"I dunno. I guess I like to play the field before I meet the one."

"Well, it looks like you played the whole field." I laughed.

"Naw I haven't" he looked at me. We stared at each other we both leaned in but my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Eric.

"Hello, Eric." I put him on speaker phone.

"Aye, maybe I can sleep over?" I looked at Jamal. He gave me a look.

"No Eric. We just started dating."

"C'mon. I can just lay there we can just cuddle."

"Eric I said no."

"Fine."

"Bye babe"

"It."

"I think he just wants you're for yo body" he laughed.

"No, he doesn't."

"Ok but just know I have a shoulder to cry on when you know the truth." and with that, he left.

I sat and wonder...

Is Eric after my body...