*19*

Jamal Pov

"I left the game for u liyah." she looked at me with tears. I love her so much.

It took me a while to do it. I went and bought a studio up here. I make money in my sleep. I even bought a club too.

"Really?" I nodded. I wiped her tears.

"I love u." she looked at me for a while.

"I love u too." I leaned and kissed her. I missed her so much.

I developed the kiss. I picked her up and walked to the stairs. Then the damn doorbell rang.

She pulled away. I sucked on her neck. "Babe... The door.."

"They can wait." it rang again.

"Babe gets the door." I sighed. I put her down and walked to the door. I looked through the peephole and it was Em and some more ppl.

I opened the door. "DADDY." Em jumped on me.

"Hey baby gurll." we all walked in the living room. I sat down on the couch.

"Daddy how u get here?"

"I flew on a plane."

"I did too." she laughed. I looked up to see these ppl looking at me.

"Heyy in Jamal. Emerald's Dad."

"Hi, my name is jess. I'm Liyah older sister. This is my husband William and My kids David and lil Moe."

"It's nice to meet Y'all."

"Wait for u the one from Cali right?"

"Yea."

"Wyd up here?"

"I came to get back with my family." then liyah came downstairs.

"Heyy Y'all." she sat next to me on the couch.

"Hey, Auntie Liyah guess what." lil moe said happily.

"What?" she smiled

"I caught the ball and got the other dude out." he smiled.

"That's good Lil more. Keep up the good work." she smiled. "Hey, Jess where is a dad?"

"Oh, we dropped him off at home with mom. He has his lip DMV thing tonight and he hosting."

"Ik mom told me before she left."

The kids ran to Em room to play. We all just sat in the room and chilled. Then they left and it was just me and the fam.

Liyah Pov

I was in my room bout to watch my movie when Jamal came in and laid down too.

"I just put Em to bed." he took off his clothes except for his boxers. He got in the bed and laid down.

Then he had the nerve to touch my popcorn. "Wtf u doing?!?"

"What?" he ate some.

"Why is u eating my popcorn?" I folded my arms.

"I can't have none."

"If u want some go get some."

"Ughh fine." he got up and put on some pajama pants and slipper then went downstairs.

I started the movie. A few mins later he came back with two burgers and some fries.

He sat down on the bed. I eyed his plate. It looked so good. He looked at me. "Why u looking at my plate?" he chuckled.

"I'm a sorry babe. Can I have some?" I whined. He laughed.

"I made u one anyway." he gave me one.

"Can u bring the ice cream?" I bit into the burger. Then drank some of my ginger ale.

"U really hungry huh?" I nodded. He got up.

"Thank u, babe."

"Yea yea." he came back with cookies and cream.

I love this ice cream. I finished my burger and ate my ice cream. We were watching the movie then the sex scene came on.

I got horny as hell. I crossed my legs. Then Jamal got up to use the restroom. I heard him peeing. Then the toilet flush.

I jumped up and walked in the bathroom. He was washing his hands. He looked at me and smiled.

He turned around. "Want to finish what we started?" I bit my lip and nodded. He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

I put my back up against the mirror. He attacked my lips. He slid his hands up my thy. Then he slid down my boy shorts.

He sucked on my neck. "Shit Jamal. U don't know what u do to me." I felt him at my entrance. He rubbed his head on my clit. "Don't tease."

And with that, he thrust in me. My nails connected to his back. "Shii Jamal slow."

He keeps thrusting. I moaned in his ear. "Liyah is quite," he grunted in my ear.

I nodded. He just kept thrusting. I couldn't help myself. Then he pulled me to the edge. He lifted me up and brought me to the room.

He laid me down on the bed. He lifted up my legs on his shoulder. He stood at the edge of the bed.
"Babe don't hurt me."

"I got u." he thrust and I let out a high pitch moan. "Liyah"

"Sorry." I moaned. He kept going. I came and he was still going. "Baby no more. Shii"

"I'm cummin baby hold on."

"Shii. Jamal slows down" he slows down. Then he hit my spot. "Ahh god, Jamal."

"Liyah hush."

"Hurry." he wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned down. Carefully over the baby.

"U scream again. Imma gives u something to scream about." he wishpered the last part.

Then he thrust in me. "Baby cum please." I wishpered moaned.

"U want it?"

"Mmmhmm"

"Here," he thrust into me. Giving me long strokes. Then he thrust one last time.

"Ahh shii Jamal." he pulled out. I tried to catch my breath. He pulled his pants up and laid next to me.

"Wow. I haven't had that in a min," he said trying to catch his breath.

"Me niether." we got up and took a shower. We put on new pjs and went to sleep.
**********************************

PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY