*25*

*Year later*

Liyah Pov

Its been one year since I and Jamal broke up. It was hard the first few weeks but I got over it. Maybe I and he were too good to be true.

Em is 5 now and Junior is 1. He is so cute now. And I actually have a new boyfriend. His name I Aaron He is a great guy.

He owns his own car dealership and everything. He is tall and handsome too. Of course, Jamal doesn't like him. The bit I don't care.

We have been dating for about 8 months and it has been going great.

Right now I am making lunch for us. Then Aaron came in.

"Wassup baby." he kissed my cheek. He sat down at the island.

I still live in my apartment. Jamal just left. Sometimes I wish he was holding me at night. But he messed that up for me.

I put his sandwich and chips in front of him. I walked and got the kids and sat them in the living room with there food.

Then I went into the living room to hear Aaron on the phone.

"Yea. I have fun last night too." "..." "Yea imma see u again baby."
"...." "I love u too baby." Then he hung up.

I walked up the stairs and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

Why can't I find good guys?
Guys who don't lie.
Guys who don't cheat.
I want a guy who loves and cares for me.

I wiped my tears and walked downstairs in the kitchen. Aaron was washing his dishes.

"Aye baby my boss taking us out tonight again." he lied straight thru his teeth. I chuckled.

"Ok. Have fun." he kissed me and walked out of the kitchen. I mugged him.

I walked in the living room and seen the kids playing. "Time to get dressed u going over daddy house."

"Yay," Em said. And Junior giggled. I picked them up and got them changed. Then I walked to my car.

I drove to Jamal new house. I walked up and knocked. He opened the door with no shirt.

I melted inside. He smirked. "Heyy liyah." He bit his lip. I shook my head.

"No women around my children." I walked in and sat my junior on the table. And Em came and sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"U know I know my limits. And I don't want that nigga Aaron trying to play daddy with my kids neither."

"Don't worry about him. He bout to get dropped anyway."

"Why?" I chocked up. I let a tear fall. Jamal came and hugged me. I hugged him.

"Why?" I cried in his chest.

"Liyah just calm down. He doesn't know what he missing." I smiled.

I missed him so much. "Jamal."

"Yea." he placed his chin on the top of my head.

"I still love u." he pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"I never stopped." he leaned and kissed me. I kissed back. I pulled away.

"Idk if its time for us to be together again. U still in this drug game."

"Ik but can u at least let me explain?" I sighed. I sat down on the couch giving him a signal to start.

Jamal Pov

"Im sorry that I lied to u liyah. I lied only to get u back."

"Why would u do that?" she looked at me.

"I had to build up my money so we could be set forever. So we can be straight financially. That's all."

"Jamal I don't care about that. We could be living in a hell hole. My love and this family will still be alright."

I hugged her. "Im sorry its a man thing to provide for his family. I just got caught up in mines."

"We both have good jobs. Well, I have a legal job," I smirked at her. "But we in this together. Im your ride or die. We in this together. Remember?"

I nodded and kissed her. "Ewww mommy and daddy kissing?" she turned and laughed at her.

She got her stuff to leave but I grabbed her. "Stay here for today?" she thought about it. Then sat her stuff down. I smiled widely.

**********************************

"Well, I'll see u later Jamal." I hugged her. Then walked to the door.

"Wait what about us?" she turns and walked back to me. He kissed me. Then walked back to the door.

"That answer your question," she smirked. Then she and the kids left. I went into the living room and played my game.

Liyah Pov

I walked in the house and seen Aaron sitting in the living room. I walked in and sat beside him.

"So what have u been doing today?" I placed junior in the bouncer.

"Nun chilling. My boss canceled so im free tonight." he lied. He prolly already had the girl over.

I shook my head and went into the kitchen to fix food.

I made spaghetti, salad, and corn. I fixed plates then Aaron came in the kitchen with an attitude.

"Why if u kissing Jamal?" I sighed knowing he prolly asked Em what we did. "So u cheating?"

I looked at him crazy. "I kissed him. U has been fùckin around so say shit to me." he chuckled.

Then I felt a sharp spark on my face. I fell to the floor.

He slapped me.

The memory of Eric raced thru my mind. I crawled in the corner.
"U ain't nothing but a big slut." he walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs. I cried on the floor.

I got myself together and got the kids. Was walking to the door then Aaron came.

"Where u think u going?" he yanked my arm. He took junior out my hand and placed him down.

Then turned to me and punched me in the stomach. I fell to the floor.

I heard Em crying. "Mommy!" she ran to me. And then Junior started crying.

"Get in the car." we all got in then he drove to Jamal house.

Jamal Pov

I was sitting in my room until the doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and opened the door. It was that nigga Aaron and my kids.

Em ran to me and he handed me junior. "Where is Liyah?"

"Liyah said don't contact her yall thru. And she said to keep these ugly ass kids." I looked at the car and seen liyah.

She didn't look back. I got angry. How she just gonna choose a nigga over her kids.

I walked into my house with my kids and slammed the door. I put the kids to sleep I went to sleep.

I can't believe her....
**********************************

PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY