*12*

Jamal Pov

She the one...

Dang man. I never thought that me. Jamal Wright. Would be in love. Shit, it feels amazing.

We walked back to the car. I opened the door for her. She got in and I got in and went home.

I pulled up to the house. I walked over to her side and got her out. I wrapped my arms around her and walked in the house.

"U had fun?" I asked as we got upstairs in our room.

"Yes. I really did Jamal."

"I realized something."

"Me too."

"What?"

"I don't think its the right time to tell u."

"Why? U ain't pregnant are u?"

"No nigga. Something else." she playfully hit my arm. I laughed.

"What?"

"I don't think its the right time."

"Fine." I picked her up and slammed her on the bed playfully.

"Jamal stop!" I tickled her. She started to laugh out loud. I heard emerald come in.

"Daddy what u doing?" she laughed.

"Tickling mommy come help."

"No help mommy" she laughed. Emerald came and helped tick her. "No Em." she was crying so hard she had tears in her eyes. "Please stop please." she laughed.

"Ok Em she had enough." we got off her. She tried to catch her breath.

"U guys are so mean." she walked in the bathroom.

"Hey, u wanna do something fun?" I asked Em. She nodded. "Ok, u want to make a cake?"

"Ooo can it be chocolate?" I laughed and nodded. "Yay!"

"What u yelling for?" Liyah came out of the bathroom. She had on some boy shorts, a tank top, and her hair in a messy bun.

"We gonna go make a cake." her eyes lit up.

"Really I love making cakes. Let's go." she and Emerald Ran downstairs. I went to change into my gym shorts and walked down the stairs.

I found them getting the cake ingredients out on the island. I walked to the cabinet and got a big bowl. I sat it on the table.

"So u know how to make this right?"

"Yea I made Em cake for her birthday."

"Ok what's first?"
**********************************

Liyah Pov

We finished the cake. Jamal thought it was funny when he got a spoon and stuck it in the cake mix and spread it on my face.

Of course, we got into a big cake mix war. The cake mix was everywhere. We only had enough to make to make 8 cupcakes.

Em was just eating the cake mix and laughing while we were at war. She just laughed with her cute self.

We cleaned up and put the cupcakes in the oven. We all got cleaned up and sat in the living room.

Jamal put on a movie. We were watching The Smurfs 2. Only cuz of Em.

Right at the middle the timer for the cupcakes. Em took off in the kitchen.

We walked behind her. I got out the icing and stuff.

"What u putting on yours?" Jamal asked getting ice cream out.

"Prolly some m&ms and a few sprinkles." he nodded.

We were quiet while we put the decorations. I looked at Ems and she had icing in her hair.

"How u get icing in your hair Em?" I laughed. She looked in the mirror and laughed.

"I'm a cake mommy!" she laughed. Jamal burst into laughter.

"I'm done," Em said.

I looked at them. One had a happy face and the other one had a mountain of strawberry icing.

"Aww, that's so cute Em. Look I'm done."

Mine had a rose made out of Red icing. And the other one had zigzag lines on it. I looked at Jamal.

"U did?"

"Almost hold on." he put it on the plate and placed it in front of me. It read...

I love u liyah...

On all four cupcakes. I looked at him in shock.

"I never felt this way about a girl before u. I want us to be a family. A real family. I love u liyah."

I let so many tears run down.
"I love u too Jamal." he smiled and came over to me.

He picked me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"Eww, mommy and daddy kissing." I pulled away and seen his eyes full of lust.

He placed his hand on my ass. I looked at him. "No."

"Why?" he kissed on my neck.

"Ja...mal...Emerald." he stopped and seen Emerald giggling.

"Time for bed" he put me down and took Em upstairs. I cleaned up in the kitchen.

I walked upstairs to see Jamal laying on the bed. I want to be petty. I walked up to the bed.

I got on the bed and straddled him. He looked at me.

"Wyd?" he chuckled. I leaned down and kissed him.

I slid my hand up his shirt rubbing his chest. I pulled his shirt off. I laid him back down.

I went back to kiss him. I started to grind on him. I felt his manhood grow. Then I pulled away and got off.

I got under the covers. "Goodnight" 

"What?!? Man ughh" he got up.

"Where is u going?"

"Take a cold shower." I giggled. "It ain't funny." he walked in the bathroom.

I know is messed up but I just wanted to play. I know his birthday is next week so imma have something good for my baby.
**********************************

PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY