Chapter 2

Five Years Later

A lone figure stood outside of Konoha. Their chakra was masked, and they were wearing a long black cloak. The person lifted their hand up to their face to reveal a Konoha hi-ate within their grasp. The person seemed to sigh, before placing the head band on to their forehead.

"This is going to be amusing," the cloak figure said as they raced into Konoha; chakra still masked.

The person swiftly dodged people as they headed towards the Hokage building; people only felt a gust of wind as they passed.

Arriving at the Hokage building in less than a minute; the person disappeared in a whirl of black sakura blossoms, and appeared right in front of the Hokage. The person pulled down their hood to reveal long crimson hair, and deep emerald eyes. She quickly bowed to the Hokage.

"Hokage-sama," the girl said while she lifted her head.

Tsunade just stared at the girl in front of her and laughed. "It's good to see you again," Tsunade said.

The girl nodded, her face an emotionless mask. "I didn't know you were the new Hokage; Tsunade-shistou."

Tsunade nodded, and then pointed to a seat. The girl nodded politely, and sat. She was currently wearing a small red tube top that was sewn over a tight black mesh shirt. She worn tight black shorts that went to her mid thigh, and a small white skirt hung over that. Two long swords hung on the girl's back.

"It has been a while since I have trained you," Tsunade said. "What, five years now? I still remember when you came to me asking for help."

The girl nodded her head and stood. "My goal has been obtained," she said emotionlessly. She looked at Tsunade before she continued. "I wish to be put on a team."

"Of course," Tsunade said with a nod. "There is currently one opening on which what used to be the rookie nine. You will report at training field 6 at 5 am sharp tomorrow morning."

"Hai, Tsunade-sama," the girl said with another bow, and left the room. Tsunade shook her head with a chuckle.

"Wait till they see how strong you've become," Tsunade said while watching a blur of black as she watched the girl depart from her window.

The girl ran to where an old apartment once stood. She just took everything in stride, as she saw the fact that it was no longer standing. She stared at he building a little longer, before she headed to a near by forest.

Once she arrived, she silently pulled out a black bag from under her cloak. Sighing she grabbed an apple from the bag, and leaned against a tree. She heard someone coming, and jumped up into the tree effortlessly with her bag.

"You hear we have a new teammate, Teme?" Naruto asked as he walked in the forest.

"I just hope this new person won't be weak like the Sai-guy they replaced Sakura with. Damn she was so weak, too." Sasuke said while walking next to his friend.

"I miss Sakura-Chan though," Naruto said with a sigh. "I feel bad that she left, and it took us so long to figure it out."

"Don't worry about it dobe," Sasuke sighed. "She's probably dead anyways. There is nothing we can do."

"We should go out searching for her Teme!" Naruto yelled as they passed under the tree the girl was hiding in.

"It's been five years Naruto," Sasuke said with a grim expression. "I don't know if Sakura could last that long in the real world without our help."

"You're probably right, Teme," Naruto said with a sigh. The girl was getting a bit angry; they were disturbing her peace. She jumped out from her hiding spot in front of the boys; her cloak was still up, and hid her features from them.

Sasuke and Naruto immediately got into their fighting stances, and the girl got into hers. "So you are wondering about a former teammate?" she asked; her voice low but feminine.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SAKURA-CHAN!?" Naruto demanded as his eyes blurred red.

"I know that Sakura Haruno is dead," she said emotionlessly as she took out one of her katanas.

"How would you know that!?" Sasuke spat out. His eyes had also turned red, but only into the sharingan.

"It is because I killed her," the girl spoke once again without emotion. She looked at the blond haired boy that stood in front of her as he cried out. A seeping red aura surrounded him, and he glared at Sakura.

"WHO ARE YOU TO COME HERE AND TELL US SAKURA-CHAN WAS KILLED!" Naruto yelled thrusting one of the four tails that he had behind him at the girl. "YOU DON'T KNOW SAKURA!"

"But on the contrary," the girl said while dodging Naruto's tails effortlessly. "I knew Sakura Haruno very well. She had pink hair and green eyes. She left the village known as Konoha at age 12; when she felt she no longer was seen as needed on her team."

Naruto started crying. He kept throwing tails at the girl, but didn't even manage to hit her. Sasuke just stood staring at the cloaked figure; he was getting angry.

"How the hell did you get into Konoha?" Sasuke demanded taking out his katana.

The girl seemed to ponder his question a bit before she put her katana back in its holster. "I am here to prove that I have obtain my goal," she said. Taking one last look at the two boys in front of her, she disappeared into a whirl of black cherry blossom petals.

"Who the hell was that?" Naruto asked trying to calm down. Kakashi made himself known as he jumped out of a near tree.

"I believe that is our new teammate Naruto," Kakashi said with a sigh. Naruto's jaw dropped, and Sasuke glared daggers at Kakashi. "I just got back from a meeting with Tsunade. She said that that girl is our new teammate. We are to meet her at our training field at 5 am to test her abilities."

"Hai," Naruto and Sasuke said at the same time. They blinked, and then left.

"I'm going to beat the crap out of her Teme," Naruto said dangerously. Sasuke only nodded his head in agreement; he wanted to kill that bitch too.

"Whatever dobe," Sasuke said while heading a different way then Naruto. "I'll see you tomorrow."