Chapter 7

Two dark figures hastily entered Suna at night. One was a tall red head, and the other was a shorter pink haired girl. The two were currently racing to the Kazekage's office.

Once they arrived a woman in her early teens was sleeping at the Kazekage's desk. "Sleeping on the job, Temari?" Gaara asked as he stepped out of the shadows.

The blond stirred in her sleep before slowly opening her dark green eyes. "Sorry I over slept Gaara," Temari said as she stood from his desk. Gaara waved his had, and went to sit at his desk.

This is when the pink haired girl walked out from the shadows. She smiled sweetly at Temari before taking a seat in front of Gaara's desk. "I'm Sakura Haruno," Sakura said sticking out a hand for Temari to shake. Temari shook it, and smiled.

"So you're the one Tsunade-sama sent us?" Temari asked with a raised eyebrow. "You look so young."

"I am eighteen," Sakura said while lightly glaring lightly at the blond. Temari laughed, and turned her head towards Gaara.

"So where is she going to stay, Gaara?" Temari asked nodding over to the pink haired girl who was currently sulking in her chair.

"She will be staying with us," Gaara said while standing. He looked out to the night, and then turned to see Sakura's head slowly bob up and down; while her eyes began to droop.

"Temari I'll stay and get some work done here; please take Sakura home, and let her get some rest. She will begin to start training our medics tomorrow." Gaara said.

Temari nodded, and walked up to Sakura. Sakura stood up, and began walking to the door behinds Temari. Once she was almost out the door she waved to Gaara before leaving.

Gaara couldn't help but let a smirk on his face, after watching the kunochi leave. She truly was bipolar; happy one minute, and completely scary the next.

Temari began leading the pink haired girl through streets on her way to the Subaku residence. "You must be really tired," Temari commented. "How long did it take you guys to travel here?"

Sakura brought a finger to her chin as she mentally counted the days. "It took us a whole day," Sakura said with a sigh.

Temari gave the pink haired girl a weird look before laughing. "You can't be serious!" Temari said. "It takes us at least a week when Kankuro and I go to Konoha."

It was Sakura's turn to give Temari a weird look. "Are you serious?" Sakura said completely unconvinced.

Temari nodded her head, and the pinkette sighed. "I guess we went quicker then people normally would," Sakura said before stopping behind Temari.

Temari stood in front of a very large white house. The house had a white picket fence surrounding the yard. It seemed to be a joke, so Sakura laughed a little.

"This is your house?" Sakura asked; shocked at the size. Temari smiled and nodded her head.

"I guess it is pretty big," Temari said opening the front door. "Come on in, and meet Kankuro."

Sakura followed Temari into the large house, and gasped at the homey decor. Sakura would have thought the house would have been much more sophisticated then it was, but she was pleasantly surprised. The walls were a calming red color in the living room she was in. There also were large comfy looking couches that were a soft brown color.

"KANKURO! GET DOWN HERE!" Temari screamed as she sat down on one of the couches. Sakura laughed lightly at her loudness, but took a seat next to her.

Some loud thumps were heard from upstairs before a brown haired male in his early twenties could be seen. "WHAT DO YOU WANT TEMAR!" Kankuro yelled running down the stairs. Sakura blinked, and was unphased by the fact that Kankuro didn't have a shirt on, and was only clad in light blue pajama pants.

Temari glared at her brown haired brother, and stood up to punch him; until she was held back by a pink haired girl. "Calm down Temari," Sakura said while restraining the blond. "You probably just woke him up."

"I DON'T CARE IF I WOKE HIM UP HE CALLED ME TEMAR!" A very angry Temari yelled; thrashing in the air trying to hit her younger brother.

Kankuro just laughed at his sisters feeble attempts to get him, and then headed back up stairs. "I'll see you in the morning Temar," Kankuro said while running back up the stairs.

Temari struggled even harder in Sakura's grasp, but she couldn't break free. Sakura mentally sighed at how childish they were. "Where am I going to sleep Temari?" Sakura asked trying to calm down the blond.

"I DON'T CARE FIND A ROOM AND SLEEP IN IT!" Temari screamed walking into the kitchen after Sakura let her go.

"Where are you going?" Sakura called after her.

"I'M GOING TO EAT MY FEELINGS AWAY!" Temari screamed through the kitchen door. Sakura sighed, before she picked up her traveling sack, and walked up the stairs.

Sakura was slightly sleepy once she walked up the final stair, and entered the first door she saw. It was a forest green color, and had a large picture of Shikamaru on the wall with his shirt off. Sakura chuckled as she shut that door, and walked to the next one.

Finding a purple door, she opened it next. She was slightly taken back as she found marionettes hanging from the ceiling. She looked to the bed to find it already occupied, and quickly exited that room, just like she had the last.

"This is so frustrating," Sakura sighed as she went up to a third door. She opened it to find a completely black room, and smiled. "Finally."

Sakura dropped her stuff off by the door, and skipped over to the queen sized bed with a crimson red comforter. She cuddled in the sheets, and feel a sleep rather quickly.

Gaara sighed as he was finally able to enter his house at four in the morning. He walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water when he found Temari curled up with two empty containers of ice cream. He sighed at the sight, and walked right back out of the kitchen.

Walking up the stairs he took two at a time before he went straight o his room. Finding it already occupied he raised an invisible eyebrow. He found his pink haired guest resting peacefully in his bed. Gaara smiled lightly at the girl before he went to the roof to meditate.

"This is going to be an experience," Gaara muttered as he left his room to find solitude.