Chapter 4

A/N Mika is Sakura's inner
                                                                              What are you talking about Sakura?" Naruto asked stepping a little more into the battle field.

"Earth Dome Prison," Sakura muttered doing a few hand signs. A sudden barrier of dirt appeared and surrounded Naruto and Sasuke; they were trapped inside. Sakura smirked a little to herself and turned towards Kakashi. "This is still a spar."

Kakashi just nodded, and did a few hand signs. "Grand Fire ball technique," Kakashi sent a whirl of flame towards Sakura. Kakashi blinked, and Sakura disappeared.

"I am no longer weak Kakashi," Sakura whispered into his ear. She pressed two of her fingers on Kakashi's neck, and he fell unconscious.

A whirl of sand appeared in front of Sakura along with a red headed Kazekage. He raised a slight eyebrow at the scene in front of him, before turning his attention to Sakura. "Your name." Gaara stated it like an answer, but meant it as a question.

"Mika," the pink haired girl replied effortlessly. "For beginning a new."

"Hn," Gaara just muttered as he looked at the earth prison Naruto and Sasuke were still locked in. He waved his hand, and in a few seconds his sand had crushed the earth holding them.

Sakura brought her hand over to the earth, and began molding tighter, and still held Sasuke and Naruto inside their earthy cage. Gaara glared lightly at the girl, and Sakura in turn smirked. "You know little girl, I wouldn't want to be messing around with the Kazekage if I were you," Gaara muttered as he brought his sand back over to the prison.

"Of course not, Kazekage-sama," Sakura muttered, and let go of her hold on the prison. Gaara was able to break it, and soon a very orange ninja jumped out.

Naruto jumped out right away and ran towards Sakura and Gaara. Sasuke just noticed Kakashi and glared. "Why did you do that to us Sakura-Chan?" Naruto asked dumbly as he walked up to them.

"Mika," Sakura corrected as she walked over to Kakashi. She gently placed a hand on his neck and healed him.

"What?" Naruto asked. Sasuke just started to laugh.

"Your new name means 'New Moon,'" Sasuke said while chuckling. "Did you really get stronger Sakura or did you have Gaara knock out Kakashi for you?"

Sakura just blinked once, and turned around to walk away. She felt Naruto following behind her, and turned around again. "What?" She asked emotionlessly.

"Well I thought, well after all you are back, that we could go out for ramen," Naruto said.

Sakura just looked at Naruto, and then to Sasuke. "I don't think so," Sakura said plainly, and disappeared into a whirl of black cherry blossoms.

Naruto looked down, and then glared at Sasuke. "You didn't have to be mean to her Teme!" Naruto yelled. "We just got Sakura-Chan back, and now you go off being a jerk to her again!"

"Whatever Dobe," Sasuke said sticking his arms into his pockets. "She's still the same weak Sakura Haruno."

"No," Gaara said speaking up. "If that was the Sakura Haruno that you use to tell me about Naruto that is no longer her."

Sasuke just stared blankly at Gaara; waiting for him to explain. "I have Shukaku, remember?" Gaara asked; the other two boys nodded their heads. "At first I thought he was an inner personality or an inner person."

"..." Naruto was still a little confused.

"Sakura must have had an inner personality that's name is Mika," Gaara said. "Mika must have killed off or suppressed the real Sakura's personality some how."

Naruto looked at Gaara. "You're really smart Gaara!" Naruto yelled. "But how can we help Sakura-Chan?"

Gaara just shrugged, and turned towards a newly awaken Kakashi. "We have to seal 'Mika' inside of Sakura's body, and pray that Sakura's real self is still in there."

"And how are we going to do that?" Naruto asked curiously. Kakashi and Gaara both shrugged this time, and Naruto turned to Sasuke.

Sasuke just stood there; eyes closed, hands in his pockets. "Well, Sasuke-teme?"

"Hn," Sasuke muttered turning towards the red bridge. "I don't care."

Naruto began chasing after him. "HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE TEME! SAKURA-CHAN IS IN OUR TEAM!" Naruto yelled.

Sasuke shook his head, and disappeared into a puff of smoke. "Stupid Teme," Naruto muttered turning around.

"Now how are we going to seal Mika away?" Naruto asked. Naruto lifted up his shirt and sighed. "Should we seal away Mika like they did the nine tailed fox?" Kakashi's eyes brightened, and he turned towards Gaara. Gaara just nodded his head and disappeared in a whirl of sand.

"Good job Naruto," Kakashi said while ruffling Naruto's hair. He began sprinting away to the Hokage's office.

Naruto stood at the training field in a daze. "Hm? I was just talking to myself Kaka-sense-" He cut himself off once he realized that Kakashi was no longer there, and began heading towards town.