Chapter 7-Finders Keepers Loosers Weepers

"It's the other diamond dad!" I said as I ran in. I did a flip then got the rainbow diamond and then pulled my dad hand.

We ran out and I put the diamond in my bag.

"Wait..." I said as I got some rainbow paint and painted the piece of rock that was the same size just like the diamond. I replaced the real with fake then the cave stopped shaking.

"Why you did that?" He asks as we leave the cave then hide to the side.

"That's why." I said as I pointed as Aaron went hurried in there.

"Shh." I said.

We went and ran back to where Selma and the others was.

                          Aaron

I went in the cave and then I seen where to go. I found the cave with two rainbow stone. So one is a fake and the other one is real.

I pulled the second one and it glowed.

"Ahh. That's more like it." I said as I got it and then left out.

Summer started to come across my mind and I just shook my head. I started to remember what my father said.

"The book didn't say have feelings for her." He says.

I have to do what my father told me. I can never disobey my father. No matter if I had to because I choose this innocent, beautiful, smart, positive spirited girl. I just cannot.

I marked a check on the list. Now I need to Chrono-Sattfiree to wrap around my mother's neck.

My watch appeared with my father on there.

"You got the stone my son?" He asks.

"Yes father I do." I said as I nodded.

"Good, good. I hope you are not thinking of that girl still son. There are plenty of her out there." He says.

"Are there plenty like mom?" I asked as I kept on walking.

"No your mother my son was one of a kind. Even though I choose her as my permanent victim but never expected to fall for her. She was pregnant with you at the time. There was no way of finding my body and making me human or making her a phantom. You arrived very early and basically took all of her blood and flesh. Is what every phantom baby does to their human mother but bringing her back and turning her into us can now happen. We can all be a family my son. Isn't that what you want? Or You're just gonna fall for some girl you don't even know?" My father says.

"You're right." I said looking down.

"Don't be sad my son, trust me when I- I mean we rule over. You can get any woman you want." He says.

"But I wanted her. To which is why I- never mind father." I said as I looked down kept walking still.

"You what?" He asks.

"I forgot." I lied to my father.

"Well she isn't one of a kind." He says.

She is, to many I've seen also heard.

"Let me finish this mission father." I said as I hung up.

I know Summer hates me about now... I just have to do this... I just have to...

What I wanted to tell my father, he will never know.... That I-

                         Selma

"So much work jesus!" I said.

"We have to figure out how to get that tube out of there without them both knowing." Solana says.

"That is gonna be challenging." Selena says.

"Right but getting Almidus out of his area is gonna be hard." I said.

"Well unless one of yall do something makes him to evil to make him leave his area. When he leaves the black ringer him and Aaron there is no connection between the two." Selena says.

"See if I do it, I'ma straight up go triple-O-gangsta on his ass." I said as I raised my hand.

"Yeah Selma he's gonna hate you a lot." Selena laughs.

"Why don't your wannabe funny ass do it? You may fuck the man." I laughed.

"Do I look like you?" She says.

"Oh hell naw. Ion fuck funny cartoon characters like you. Cartoon pornstar." I said.

"Okay you two stop it." Autumn says.

"All votes Selma do the plan raise your hand." Selena says as she raises her and I smirked as I folded my arms.

"Making yourself raise your hand isn't gonna make ya feel anymore special." I said.

"Okay who agrees Selena should do it?" I said as everyone raised their hand and I made nine extra hands and raised them.

"If you was the president Selena, I would get thousands of votes to impeach your ass." I said as I smirked as I folded my arms. I disappeared the extra arms.

"Bet I will fool that man." She says.

"Well you were the outcast so we basically don't need you." I said.

"Wait what is Andrew doing?" I asked.

"He's fixing up the technical equipment so whenever he's finished he can give them to us." Autumn says.

"Oh. I forgot." I said.

"But better nope he rapes you Selena." I winked.

"Ha-ha." She says.

"I would be nervous. That man gets everything he wants." I said.

"True." Anthony nods.

"Think of him of Anthony but as the worst." I said as I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, wait what? What's that supposed to mean?" He says.

"You heard me oops!" I said as I smiled.

"Totally dad." Autumn says.

"Now what you talking bout?" He says to her.

"They told me." Autumn says as she shakes her head with a laugh.

"I find that adorable that you loved mom in a highly crazy way. I get it." She says as she pats on his back.

"Well next to find the Chrono-Sattfiree." Solana says.

"Well wish me luck." Selena says as she drifts away.

"Good luck." I waved.

"Now since Aaron is out of range and Almidus will. Solana and I will go get the tube with your sister in it and Autumn, you and August go get Chrono-Symerre. The satfiree is a fake and get there before Aaron does." I said.

"Okay everyone. Let's go!" I said as we nodded.