Chapter 10-Anti-Herb

Autumn

I was walking with my dad until some black rings came and lost of dust came. I hugged my dad and put my face into his jacket.

"That must have been the rings." I said.

"Yeah." He says as we make it to the temple.

"Dad hide." I said as I pulled him into the bushes.

Aaron came and super speeded up the flights of stairs.

"Lucky." I mumbled.

"Let's take the back dad because the Chrono-Symerre is back underground." I said as we went behind the temple.

I stepped onto this brick that dropped us underground. Yes my ass screamed cause that shit came out of nowhere.

I landed on my two feet and my dad did too.

"Let's go." He says as it was dark. I tossed him some night vision goggles and I put me on some too.

I walked ahead and as he walked behind me.

"If you see a red glowing light then we are close." He says.

"Got cha." I nodded.

"Also let's not tell mom about this." He says.

"Agree." I nodded.

"She will kill me because this basically half of my problems and part. I love her but she will go mad." He says.

"Yeah I hope my kids don't have to go through all of this." I said.

"Yeah when I see summer. I'm gonna have to break all of this shit down. Also get that la nigga too." He says as we kept going forward.

"Yeah because I'm risking my life for her." I said as there was two passages.

"It's this one." My dad says.

"No that one." He says.

"It's neither." I said as I looked.

"How?" He asks.

"Both are traps and obviously both supposed to look identical but if I'm correct if I went through that one, the left has lava. The right is underwater. The necklace can't survive through those elements of earth." I said.

"And you say you not smart." My dad says.

"I probably been around summer too much." I laughed.

"Nah my baby girl is smart." My dad says.

"Dad I'm not a little girl anymore." I said as he laughs.

"To me you still are." He nods.

"Ha-ha dad." I said with sarcasm.

"But the necklace is up there." I pointed at the ceiling.

"Throw me up dad." I said.

"You are not a little-" he says.

"You have muscles dad use em." I said as he threw me up. I grabbed the necklace and then landed on my two feet.

"How you learn how to do that?" My dad asks.

"Went to circus camp. Paid off I guess." I said as I dusted my hands as we walked out.

                        Selma

"Salagadoola menchicka boola, bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. I'll do magic believe it or not, bippity-boppity-boo. Salagadoola means menchicka booleroo, but the thingmabob that does the job is bippity-boppity-boo. Salagadoola menichicka boola, bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Put 'em together and what have you got, bippity-boppity, bippity-boppity, bippity-boppity-boo." I sung as I was adding the things to make this gel.

Selena appeared with the flower and looked a whole mess.

"What happened with you?" I asked.

"Never mentioned the flower was in some anti castle." She says as she snaps her fingers into a new look.

"Well you suppose to be smart right?" I asked.

"Uh duh." She says as she tosses me the flower and I started chopping up the flower.

"Then there you go." I said as I chopped up the flower in five seconds quickly.

"Why are you cutting up the flower?" She asks.

"Because I'm Selma. I can do that like oh my gosh. Isn't that so freakin' rad like cheese cake and fudge pies!" I said in a white girl's tone.

"Well ladies I took the tube apart. But I found something at the bottom." Andrew says as he shows a pack of something.

"Let me see." I said as I took it from him.

It read extra fee-land sand.

"Fee-land sand...." I said.

"Fee-land sand? What is that?" Andrew asks.

"This sand that-" Selena says before I interrupt her.

"Fee-land sands can be used for anything. Even when your power is weak. Fee-land sand makes you stronger. This is rare!" I said as I jumped up with excitement.

"Fee-land sand is the best!" Selena says.

"And you not gettin' it." I said as I stuck my tongue at her.

"Wait where's solana?" I asked.

"Oh magic gel show me solana." I said as I stirred the gel.

The gel showed Solana being kissed down on her neck by Almidus.

"This shit is not good." I said as Selena looked.

"Yeah obviously he's raping her." Selena says.

"Fuck we aren't strong as him." I said.

"Solana's power meter is decreasing." I added.

"She's gonna need that fee-land sand." I said.

"Oh there's like ninety-nine more." Andrew says as he brings them out.

"Well damn we rich. I been rich but I'm jus tryna make yall broke ass people feel good." I said.

"Solana is gonna need all of it." I said as the gel disappeared the scene.

"How bad is it?" Selena asks.

"Bad to that we need all of that to heal her and I need turn into something that she breads with a mask. Fee-land oxegen magic regainer mask." I said.

"He's stealing his power while he's 'interacting' with her." I said.

"Plus he's gonna have her extremely weak. You know she's the triplet who can super weak after sex." I said.

"True and he can drain everything she has." Selena says.

"Well that was my que to see how hard is the gel Aaron used." Andrew says as he walks out.

"Yeah. So my hypnosis is, Almidus is gonna have Solana all weakened and is gonna tell Aaron that is his mom and tell Aaron the spell changed her somehow and Aaron is gonna heal her and may give her all of his powers maybe. Then Aaron will open up the kingdom being fooled by his father and will vanish both Solana and Aaron then take over." I said as my eyes were white then they turned back to normal.

"This is not good." Selena says.

"Not at all." I said as I added the chopped up herb.