Chapter [8]

[

"I am the champion!" Zara shouted jumping up and down, being all over dramatic like her usual self.

"Yeah, yeah, you win. I get it." Xander groaned from beside her, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting with an annoyed look in his eye.

"I kicked your ass!" She shrieked and Xander looked back at the wii u they had been playing on, his eyes skimming over the scores and he scoffed.

"You won by one point a head of me." He said while glaring at Zara. She poked her tongue out at him in mockery and laughed.

"Yes! It was the most important point in my life!" She shouted victoriously fist pumping thin air.

Xander jumped off the couch and stomped off to his room, still pouring in annoyance.

Zara fell on the couch bubbling in laughter at Xander's defeat and annoyance.

"What you laughing at?" Blake said popping his head into the room and creeping towards her.

"I kicked Xander's ass and he's pissed." She explained in between her giggles.

He chuckled softly before he lifted her head off the couch, sat down and put it in his lap.

Her laughter soon faded as she stared up at Blake and he stared back with a look of adoration and love in his eyes and heart.

A blind man could see their love.

_______________________

His lips claimed hers once more as she sat on his lap running her fingers through his silky smooth hair, she tugged gently making him groan.

They pulled away a minute later breathlessly and she smiled at him, which he eagerly returned with a grin.

She crawled off his lap and sat next to him on the couch and he snaked his arm around her waist pulling her into his side as he kissed the crown of her head.

They stared at the tv silently, neither of them really paying attention just thinking about whatever.

Zara could tell that Blake was stressing over the hunters, he was mad but sad at the same time. He was mad that huntets were after his mate, but he was sad that she had to go through what she did all alone, he knew it was horrible by the terror that struck her face when she smelt them.

He didn't want her to be afraid, he didn't want to have hunters after them, but there were.

Blake felt like a horrible mate for not being there when she was kidnapped, and whatever she had gone through in there he could've somehow stopped and he knew it.

But she wasn't mad at him, she could never be mad at him no matter what he did. No matter how hard she may try she could never be mad at him.

She had major feelings for him, as he did her, and they couldn't ignore them. She felt so happy and at peace when he is with her, but without him she feels all lonely even if she has Xander or Maya or Parker with her.

She soon fell asleep to the lullaby of her mate's heart beat, it was soothing her into the darkness and she let it consume her.

She stumbled back in fear as she stared at te beast before her. The wicked man grinned and laughed menacingly, the sound bringing shivers of terror down her spine.

"H-how did you find me?" Her voice was hoarse and strained as she tried to control her tears from falling from her terrified eyes.

"Zara, Zara, Zara," He tsked taking a large stride towards her, "I will always find you."