Chapter [13]

"So, Xander, how did you end up here?" Zara asked Xander one evening as she sat on Blake's lap.

"Its a long story." Xander replied shortly.

"We got time." Riley encouraged looking up at her mate with a smile.

"Okay." Xander sighed running a sleepy hand down his face.

"It all started when you left, Zara. I was getting really lonely and everything I saw reminded me of you, I didn't know what to do. I was a mess. After around a month or two my mom got a phone call from my uncle, who was the Gamma here. He said that my cousin, Rylan, had passed away in a crash on his motorcycle, and he wanted to know if I would like to take his position of the Gamma here, after a week or so I decided that it would be good for me to get out of that house so I said yes, a few weeks later I'm all settled in as the Gamma. When I met Blake and Parker we hit it off and became great friends immediately, so yeah thats about it." Xander explained, with his arm wrapped securely around Riley.

"Cool." Was all Zara said, not knowing what else to say she snuggled up to her mate with a warm smile.

Later that day Blake and the rest of the guys were on patrol, Zara was making her way down one of the many halls on her way to the kitchen where Maya had called her and Riley.

A young girl probably 15, with pitch black hair and bright blue eyes was walking down the almost empty hallway with a thoughtful look cast on her face.

Accidentally the girl stumbled into her Luna making them both fall to the floor.

"Oh my! Luna, I am so sorry." The girl apologized immediately helping her Luna get up.

"It's okay. Are you alright?" Zara asked the girl, with a genuinely concerned look etched on her face.

The girl sighed deeply, "Luna, how do you know when you're in love?" She looked up at her Luna.

Zara looked of in the distance with a smile, "I haven't been in love with Blake for a very long time, but when you're in love, you know it. You smile a little bigger, laugh a little louder, hug a little harder. Love is beautiful."

The girl grinned her blue eyes sparkling. "Thank you, Luna."

"Not a problem." And with those words they both set off in opposite directions with a certain place in mind.

When Zara arrived at the kitchen both girls were already there.

"Where were you?" They shrieked their eyes twinkling in the light of the kitchen.

She grinned. "Someone asked me for advice on love." She sighed dreamily.

"Really? Who?" Maya asked, standing up from her seat at the table with Riley.

"I don't know, I didn't ask for her name." She started, "So why did you call us here?"

Maya and Riley exchanged mischievous glances before shouting, "Shopping trip!"

Zara sighed deeply looking at her friends with a frown she asked, "Do I have to go?"

Maya and Riley nodded vigorously, Zara batted her eye lashes and pouted her lips.

"Were going shopping and thats final." Maya states sternly.

"Fine." Zara drawled, Riley and Maya each took one of Zara's hands and dragged her out to the jeep, not forgoting to grab a few guards on their way.

"So what are you're names?" Zara asked as she sat squashed in between the two guards in the backseat, Maya sped down the road.

"I'm Cory and that's Jackson, Luna." He replied formally.

"You guys can call me Zara." Zara added with a chirp.

"Okay Lu- Zara." Jackson said.

"To the mall!" Riley cheered loudly making Zara groan.

"Don't like shopping?" Cory teased with a raised eyebrow.

"What? No!" Zara shouts sarcastically. "Is it that obvious?"

"It is very obvious." Jackson muttered making Zara playfully roll her eyes.

Zara practically jumped out of her seat when she saw a starbucks up ahead. "Starbucks!" She yells making the girls jump.

"Yes, Luna." They mocked pulling in the parking lot of Starbucks.

"Coffee!" Zara ran out of the car and into Starbucks with an almost inhuman speed.

The lady behind the counter was half asleep when Zara and the others got their. "Hello, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" The lady behind the countered asked blinking her sleepiness from her eyes.

After they got they're drinks they set off to the mall. Again.

They stormed into the mall with wide smiles. Well except Zara.

"Forever 21!" Riley shouts to Maya.

"No! American eagle!" Maya shouts back to Riley.

"What do you think?" They asked in unison turning their attention to Zara.

"Um, American Eagle?" She stated even though it sounded more like a question.

"Haha!" Maya made a face at Riley before they all walked off to American Eagle.

"Why couldn't you have chosen Forever 21?!" Riley whisper/shouts to Zara.

"I honestly don't even know what that is." Zara shrugged.

Riley sighed dramatically before stalking off.

Two hours later Zara is forcefully being dragged into Victorious Secret.

"Dont make me!" Zara yells gathering the stares of a few people passing by.

"C'mon Blake will thank us for bringing you here." That silenced Zara making all the blood run to heat her cheeks as she mindlessly stumbled into the store.

Moments later she was pushed into a changing room with a ton of different pieces of lingerie.

Zara?! Blake shouts in het head just as she was about to slip off her clothes.

What? She asked concern lacing her voice.

Its an emergency! I need you and the girls back her NOW. He shouts.

Okay. She murmered before calmly leaving the changing stall

Maya opened her mouth but Zara spoke before she could. "Blake mind linked me its an emergency and we need to get home. ASAP."

Cory and Jackson we're waiting outside the store and as soon as the girls exited they sprinted out the door and to the car.

Cory and Jackson sat in the front seat this time, they went above and beyond the speed limits scaring Zara half to death.

As soon as the entered Blake's office Zara was pulled into his chest as he murmured to himself.

"What going on?" She asked cautiously wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Ryan is not the leader of the hunters." Parker said from behind Blake.

"Then who is?" Zara, Maya, Riley, Cory, and Jackson looked between Blake and Parker all with raised eyebrows.

Blake blinked back tears ferociously. "My brother."

Blake has a brother? Oooooh this is new. Hows the chapter? Sorry this chapter is short, actually a lot of chapters are shorter than I wished they were but I hope this is good enough to satisfy you're reading needs. I LOVE YOU!!

- Abby