Chapter [10]

Zara popped in her diamond earrings and stared at herself in the mirror

Today Zara is going to be introduced to the pack as the Luna, this is an extremely formal event, since she is an equal to the Alpha of the pack and it's a tradition all of the other packs are going to have their Alpha, Luna, Beta, Gamma, and head Warrior at the event.

Suddenly Zara's eyes widened when she realized her parents are going to be there.

My parents. She grimaced at the thought.

She hadn't seen her parents since she was fifteen. That's a long time. Her parents always loved her but she's still nervous.

"Come on!" Maya barged into the room a large smile played onto her lips as she took in her Luna's attire.

"You look amazing." She exclaimed bluntly making Zara blush.

"Thank you." She murmured, quickly she stepped into her heels and followed Maya out of the bathroom.

"You look perfect!" Riley shouted jumping off of Zara's bed as she admired her.

Maya had her blonde hair in loose curls with a long black dress with a slit on the right side stopping mid thigh and a pair of black stilettos.

Riley had her black hair in a tight bun on top her head with a long white dress with a black belt across her waist and a pair of white lace up heels.

All in all they looked drop dead gorgeous.

"Me? What about you? You guys look like models." Zara said after she finished checking out her friends.

A knock on the door brought them out of their compliments.

"Come in." Zara shouts to whoever was on the other side of the door.

Susan came in wearing a lovely off white colored dress with a low back.

"Oh my, Zara. Honey you look amazing." She gushed as she pulled her into an embrace, Zara awkwardly complied.

Susan pulled away.

"Come on, our dates out just outside." She told the girls, Zara loved Susan's personality she acted like a teenager and she's quite fun.

They all came out of the room.

Zara eyed Blake with lust, love, and desire, he stood in a completely black tux with shiny black shoes.

"Like what you see?" He asked her with a wink.

"Manners!" Susan smacked behind Blake's head as she scolded him.

"Indeed I do." Zara said with a smirk gracing her plump lips.

Blake held his arm out for her which she gladly took as did the rest of the girls as they walked down the hallways.