Jealousy

Nates POV:

Mark and I were driving home from our movie date and he kept pouting. I just rolled my eyes. He's so overdramatic. I tried to start a conversation but it didn't end well. "So what did you think of the movie? I mean it's a possibility he could have survived," I asked. He kept looking straight ahead with a blank look on his face. After a few seconds of silence, he answered,"well I guess we'll never know. But hey! That's just a theory! a -," "OH MY GOD MARK! I DON'T have any feelings for Mat! What is it going to take to convince you?," I raged out. "Oh I don't know maybe stop talking about him every second of the goddamn day," he said with an upset look on his face. "Oh so you can talk about having sex with Sean but I just talk to Mat and hell breaks loose?," I said. "At least Sean is across the fuckin' ocean! Not a fifteen-minute drive," he pointed out. "I swear to god you make a big deal out of everything!," I told him. Luckily we were at my place so I managed to get out and slam the door. Before I left I had to say something, "go to hell!," I yelled out. "I'll meet you there," he said as he drove off.

Mark's POV:

"Then I told him I'd meet him there and drove off," I told my best friend Sean. "Mark you completely over overreacted," he said. "Aren't you supposed to be the one supporting me right now?," I said as I jumped down onto my couch. He let out a sigh," I want to but Nate's right. you acted like a complete arse. You should go apologize," he advised. I groaned. "I know I overreacted it's just...I don't know. I get worried sometimes. What if he leaves me for someone better. I vented. I heard him let out a small laugh. "What's so funny?," I asked, kind of offended. "Mark you are an amazing person. I know for a fact that he's crazy about you.," he said. "Oh yea? How," I asked. "Whenever we talk all I ever hear is 'Mark this Mark that'. It gets kind of annoying after awhile," he said with a small laugh. I blushed a bit and let out a sigh," I guess I'll talk to him and apologize," I said. "Okay well Signe needs me for something. I'll talk to you later," I said. "Okay then. Buh-bye," and then I hung up. "Better check out his place," I thought as I grabbed my jacket and left.

~~~

I connected my tv to the internet and put on youtube. I don't know but my hands ended up typing up Markiplier. I watched one of his milestone videos. You know the one when we all thought he would cry but instead took off his shirt. Yea that one. I didn't choose it on purpose! I swear! I was watching it and this was the part when he said "hey, who you calling a girly boy" and proceeded to take his shirt off. As I was watching the doorbell rang and i paused the video to answer the door. When I opened it I saw Mark. "Hey can I talk to you?," he asked with the sparkling anime eyes. "Uh yea sure. Come on in," I said. He took one step in the door and I remembered. "OH SHIT!,". I swiftly turned around and said,"hold on one second," I said as I engaged supersonic mode and dashed to my living room to turn off my TV. "what were you watching?," I heard a voice behind me. I turned around, startled to see Mark. "uh um nothing I said facing the ground so he couldn't see my face, which by now was redder than a cherry pie. He started to look at the remote in my hand then at me. Remote then me, remote, me. Then he looked at me with a mischievous smirk on his face. I was actually scared. I've seen that expression before. "Mark, please. I know that face don't-," and he pushed me onto the sofa and climbed on top of me. He flashed a smile. "Mark. Don't," I said firmly. Then he did what I feared. He raised his arms and... started to tickle the life out of me. I was laughing, almost to the point of crying. Suddenly he stopped and I let out a sigh of relief. "Ah ha ha. Goddamn it Mark. You know I'm," was all I could get out. While he was tickling me I dropped the remote and he dove for it. He turned on the tv to see what I was watching and saw that I had paused right at the moment he was shirtless and flexing. I covered my face with my hands and let out a groan. "So... this is what you watch in your free time?," he said with a smile. I just blushed even more. "It was in my recommendation feed," I told him. He laughed a tiny bit. "You really love me don't you?," he asked. I was completely red now. "Yes," I answered. "Oh fuck this," I heard him say. Then he pushed me down on the couch and passionately kissed me. He slowly pulled away and said," I love you too. I'm so sorry about this morning. I know you would never cheat on me it's just... I get worried that you would get bored of me or something," he said. I let out a small smile. "Babe you're my whole world. I could never get tired of you," I told him. He put his forehead on mine and whispered," I love you,". I whispered back," I love you too,".