Stay the night (smut)

It's my first attempt so don't expect much. Enjoy!...or don't. Your choice. 
-Sugar

Nate knocked on Mark's door. God I hope he's okay. He sounded worried on the phone. He thought to himself as he waited impatiently. The door slowly creaked opened. "Hey Nate," Mark said as he moved back to let him in. Nate rushed inside and started talking up a storm. "Oh my god Mark, are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt? Did something bad happen? Can I help in any-," his words were cut off by Mark pushing him against the wall and firmly pressing his lips on his. This caught him by surprise. Nate never knew that Marks ever had any feelings for him. he always wanted to tell him for a while now but he didn't think he felt the same.

The kiss was long and passionate. Nate fell into it, not wanting Mark to stop. After a few minutes, they separated for air. Nate looked up into Mark's brown eyes and just stared. "Nate I-I-I love you. I love you so much," he said. "Why didn't you say something sooner?," Nate asked, between breaths. "I was scared," Marks answered with a shaky voice," I didn't want you to reject me,". Nate smiled, his cheeks turning red. He was ecstatic. "I love you too Mark," Nate confessed as he leaned in for a kiss. Mark was caught off by surprise. By the kiss and the confession. But he didn't care. All he was focused on was Nate's lips on his. His stomach had butterflies all around. It was the good ones though. The ones you get when you go on your favorite roller coaster. Or the kind when you try something new. He didn't want that feeling to go. He didn't want Nate to leave, he didn't want him to stop. Nate opened his mouth to catch his breath a bit and Mark slid his tongue in. Mark moved closer to Nate's body to close the small gap between them. The only time they stopped was to catch air. After many minutes Nate pushed Mark back so that they ended up in his bed.

Mark started to unbutton Nate's shirt and began slowly rubbing his chest and tracing his abs. Nate let out small ,yet noticeable, moans that made Mark go hard. Mark could feel Nate's hands slowly making their way down towards his pants. He started to slowly caress his member making Mark harder than before. Marks started to moan more loudly, not able to hide the pleasure that he was getting from him. He couldn't decide what felt better. The passionate kiss or Nate putting his hands all over his body.

Nate broke the kiss and very quickly started to unbutton Mark's lucky red flannel and threw it across the room. "Not gonna be needing that," he said. He made his way down to his hips. He started to trace the bulge in Mark's pants leaving him a groaning mess. "Goddammit, Nate. Don't tease me," Mark said in a breathy whisper. Soon after he pulled down his pants and then his boxers with his teeth. Mark let out a small laugh. "You think that's funny?," Nate said with a smile. He jumped on top of him and started to leave little love bites all over Mark's neck. Soon after he started leaving little butterfly kisses, starting from his chest, all the way down to his crotch. He held his member in his hand and Nate started to tease him a little bit. He grabbed his length, kissing the tip, making him squirm and moan more. "Nate. I need it," he said, with his voice shaking. Nate looked at him with a devilish smirk. "Only if you ask nicely,". Mark let out a small chuckle,"Pretty pretty please Nate. I need it. Give me all you got," he said between pants. Nate didn't comply right away. He started to rub his hands on him making him let out small little gasps. Mark ran his fingers through Nate's hair. Nate looked up and saw the yearning look in Mark's eyes. He immediately put him in his mouth causing him to let out a loud and deep gasp. Bobbing up and down, sucking him and twirling his tongue every now and then.

"Oh fuck me. Nate, I think I'm gonna...", Nate interrupted. "No, you're not. You're gonna be a good boy and hold it,". He tried his best to hold it. Nate only continued for a few minutes but it seemed like forever. "Nate. I need you inside me. NOW," Mark told him through moans. A change of position was all he needed. Mark was on all fours. Abruptly he felt something. "Ahh. Ahh Oh god Nate," Mark started to grip the bedsheets. He could feel Nate's fingers pumping in and out of him. He started out slow but started to go faster. After a few minutes, he stopped. "Nate, what are you?,"  Nate cut him off. "Just wait," he said. He started to slowly unzip his pants and quickly stuck his length inside if Mark. "Ah," Mark whimpered. "Does it hurt? Do you want me to go slow?," Nate asked. "No, no I want you to go fast and hard,". Those were the magic words that he needed to hear. As soon as he heard that he began thrusting in and out of him as fast as he could. It felt so good. It hurt but it felt amazing. "More, more, I need more," he said. Sweat was glistening from their bodies because they were going so fast. "Nate I can't hold it anymore," he said. "Just hold on a few more minutes," Nate said through grunts and moans. After three more thrusts, they both came at the same time. Nate flopped over right next to Mark. "We made quite a mess didn't we," Mark said. "Yea. Guess we did," Nate replied. "Hey, Nate? Instead of leaving could you stay the night?," he asked. Nate snuggled up into Mark's chest. "Sure," he answered with a smile on his face.

I regret this.