Party Time (smut)

The really bad author comes back two months later and throws this shitty writing at you. 

I'M SORRY! IM BAD AT THIS!

The loud music was blaring through the first floor of the complex that they were living in. The sound of people talking, dancing, and the laughter of a crowd of individuals could be heard. So you might be wondering, if the party is downstairs, then what are the hosts doing upstairs in their bedroom. The answer...each other.

~~~

His back was shoved against the wall and lips quickly made their way to his neck. "M-Mark, we're gonna get caught," Nate said, trying to talk some sense into his lust filled boyfriend. Mark, however, had no intention of stopping his actions now or anytime soon. A low giggle left Marks throat. "You say that but, I don't think you want me to," he answered, lips slowly making their way to his collarbone. "W-we need to get back down t-to the other guests," Nate tried to pry Mark off of him, but to no avail. Mark just pushed him into the wall even further and started leaving little bites on his neck. "Leave them. There having fun downstairs, so let's have our own fun up here," Nate could feel him smirking on his skin. Oh, just how much he wanted to slap that smirk off of his sly face. His warm lips started to lap and nip on the spot below his ear, as Nate slowly leaned his head away, giving Mark more room to leave his "love bites" as he called them. His hands made their way to his shirt and slowly started to unbutton them, one by one. Mark's mouth went from his neck to his left bud, sucking, tugging and rolling the perk nub getting a pleasing reaction from Nate. "So, Nate? What do you say? " Mark asked. He was conflicted. The rational part of him wanted to push him off before anyone caught them such a "compromising" situation. However, the other half of him wanted to have Mark push him down onto their mattress and fuck him till he couldn't walk. "Well Nate? " he said teasingly, pinching his nipple once more. "Just finish what you started," he replied, followed by a small mewl. Mark quickly pulled off Nate's shirt completely and had his lips meet with Nate's one more time. Mark's hands made their way to Nate's thighs and gave one of them a pinch and he instinctively brought his one of legs up to Marks' waist. The gamer shrunk down a bit, making it a little easier for Nate to swing his other leg around him. Mark carried him to there bed and practically threw him to the bed. The need for air is what pushed them apart for a second. "Still want to back out? Last chance," he warned. Nate took a glance and was met with the primal gaze of his lover. Eyes hungry, pooling with lust. He knew it was too late to shy away from him now. He wouldn't let him say no. "Just fuck me already," he answered. At his words, Mark quickly started to pull down Nates pants and boxers to reveal his completely erect member. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's excited," Mark stated. His hand grasped Nates length and started to pump him. Small whimpers escaped his lips making Mark even harder than he already was. Taking one glance at his face, his flushed cheeks, mouth slightly parted, and eyes filled with desperation and lust, he quickly dropped to his knees and immediately put him in his mouth. I loud groan left the ebony colored males throat as Mark continued to suck him. The way his tongue would draw the veins lining up his shaft, or how his teeth would slightly graze on him was almost enough to drive him to the edge. "God, Mark," he cried out, a sign that was asking him to continue. He sucked harder, bringing him closer to the brink. "God Mark, I'm gonna-" his eyes shot open and looked down at him. A whine emitted from his lips. "You not cumming unless it's because of me being deep inside you," he quickly ripped off his belt and threw off his jeans. He grasped onto his hips and widen his stance. Nate quickly latched his arms around his neck, as he waited for Mark to enter him. Without even so much as a warning, a sharp pain was felt, and a scream left his mouth. His hand went to his mouth, in hopes of covering up any more sounds from escaping.

He's pounding into him with inhuman speed. Sounds of groans, moans, and profanities filled the room along with the smacking of skin. "F-fuck yes! Mark..right there..god. Yes!," he wailed out. Mark was no better than him. His deep grunts being muffled from having buried his head on Nate's neck, leaving a few occasional kisses. "Oh god, Nate..you feel...so..good, mmm". Before long, intelligible speech was a thing of the past. All that was on their minds was there coming orgasms and noise. "Mmm, cum..ing" Nate mewled out. His hands went to his back, nails digging in deeper the closer he got, leaving red indentations on his skin. A burst of colors set off in front of Nate's eyes as he reached his high, and marks soon after. He collapsed onto the bed and gathers the singer into his well-built arms. "We could have gotten caught," he pointed out. "Didn't stop you did it," Mark grinned. "Screw off," he retorted. "We just did that," Mark said. "Fuck you," Nate said. "You're not exactly making this better. Or are you trying to tell me something? " Mark whispered. "I hate you," Nate told. He inched forward as Mark tightened his embrace around the boy. "Love you too," Mark declared.

~~~Bonus Ending~~~

Nate had finally found one of his friends in the sea of people at the gathering. "Matt!," He cheerfully waved. Matt turned around and met his gaze. "Hey, Nate. Where were you? I was trying to find you but you completely disappeared," he asked. A hint of pink was dusted across his face. "I was just busy with a few things that Mark needed some help with. That all," he sheepishly answered. "Oh, that makes sense. Were you by the stairs by any chance? " he asked. A confused look washed over Nate's face. "Um, no why? ". "I thought I heard some weird moaning. Maybe a scream or two as well, coming from one of the rooms on the right," he informed. Nates face was completely flushed. "I-I don't think it was a-anything to be worried about and uh- oh I think I hear Mark calling me. Better see what he needs! B-bye Matt!," he waved and quickly ran off in the opposite direction. A smirk came across the theorist's face. "You kinky little bastards,". 

I regret this (pt2.)