Take a break.

It was a sunny day outside. A nice day to go for a long walk around the block or maybe go to the park. I was on my phone waiting for Mark to finish editing his recent video. He's only been in his room for around for a while but it feels like hours. I get that he wants it to be a good video for his fans but it's all he's been doing. Its wake up, eat food, work and repeat until its time to go to sleep. I'm starting to get worried about him. It's not healthy to just be working all the time. Sighing, I finally get my lazy ass of the comfortable couch and make my way down the stairs and to his room.

~~~

I slowly opened the door to see Mark's eyes glued to his computer screen. He's been working on a very special video for the last week for his channel. He got all of his friends to work on it with him, including me, so I guess I can understand why it's so important to him. I just wish he would take a break every once in awhile. All he's been doing is working. 

I leaned on the door frame,"Hey sweetie. You almost done?," I asked. Without turning around he answered,"Almost. Just a few more hours and I'll be done," and he went back to clicking away. The room was filled with silence I didn't have much to say. 

"So do you maybe want to take a break? You've been down here for a while you know," I asked him. "Not yet," he answered quickly. I let out a big sigh and started to make my way to him. I grabbed a chair from one of the other desks, sat down next to him and put my forehead on his shoulder. I was hoping to get his attention in some sort of way but he just pets my hair for a few seconds and went back to work. Every now and then I would let out a sigh so he knew that I was still there. I'm pretty sure he was getting kind of annoyed. Well, that part of the plans working. 

"Maaaaaarrrrrkk! Are you done yet?," I wailed. He hung his head in defeat. He quickly saved his videos and got up. "Mark?," he grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. "Mark where are we going?," He stayed silent as we made our way to his living room. "Can I get an answer as to why we're here?," I asked. Still quiet. He laid down on the couch looking right at me. "Look, Mark, if I was upsetting you, all you had to do was say somt-," 

I was quickly into a pair of well-built arms that wrapped around me. "Look I'm sorry I haven't been spending much time with you. It's just that I've been so busy with all of this other Important stuff I guess I kinda forgot about the most important thing. Sorry," he said as he tightens his grip on me. 

I let out a small chuckle. "It okay. You don't have to be sorry, I understand. Just take a break once in awhile. You work yourself too hard sometimes you know that," I said as I buried my face in his broad chest. "I'll make myself a note," he said with a smile. We spent the majority of the day in each other's arms.

Sorry if it's kinda short and crappy. School has taken all creativity and motivation out of me.Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay happy! -Sugar