First gig

"So, are you ready for tonight?" Shenel asked her two friends who where getting ready. "Um to be honest, no" Jess said sighing as she was having trouble with her makeup.

"Jess!" The maknae Sarah exclaimed, obviously giving up after showing her how to do it about 100 times, "You've done it all wrong!" She laughed, pushing her slightly.

Sarah snatched the eyeliner out of Jess's hand, steadying her hand and flicking Jess's eyeliner for her. "There." She said, satisfied, handing back the eyeliner. "You try now.."

Shenel got bored quickly with what she was viewing, grabbing her phone and shuffling her music. EXO instantly came on. "You really are obsessed with them.." Sarah laughed, sitting down next to her.

Shenel shook her head. "I just like there music, that's all.." Sarah stood up, patting Shenel on the back, "That's what they all say" She said, trying to keep a straight face at how annoyed Shenel was getting.

"She's being honest!" Jess said from across the room. "Oh hush, the one that just "enjoys"listening to G Dragon "Heartbreaker" on repeat!" Shenel laughed, pointing at Jess, who was blushing deeply.

"Don't we all.." Sarah muttered, rolling her eyes, and heading to the door.

"Meet you guys downstairs when you're finished.." She spoke softly, walking down the stairs.

*THAT EVENING*

Shenel, Jess and Sarah stepped out of their limo and onto the red carpet. Lights flashing around them, they where ready for their first gig! Jk no Sarah's mum dropped them off at the local pub.

"SEE YOU LATER CUPCAKES HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TIME DONT GET TOO DRUNK NOW YOU HEAR ME JESSICA I KNOW YOUR HABITS AND ALSO YOUR MUMS PHONE NUMBER SCREW UP AND I'LL CALL HER!"

"K mum bye" Sarah said shutting the car door to not only save herself from embarrassment, but also everyone else.

"Thank you" Shenel said, breathing a sigh that Sarah had shut the door before her mum could say anything embarrassing  about her too. "No problem" Sarah replied.

They began walking towards the entrance to the bar where they would be performing. Jess fiddled her fingers, humming the covers they were going to perform under her breath, just to be sure.

The three of them stopped outside the door, the smell of cigarette smoke from people smoking outside drifting to their noses. "Are you ready?" Sarah asked
"Nope" Jess and Shenel replied simultaneously.
Sarah opened the door.