Awards Ceremony

"Hello! And welcome to the annual awards ceremony held here every year!" The crowd cheered as the shows hosts walked onstage, a pair of pretty females, dressed nicely in dresses and heels.

"This event is to celebrate all famous and even new faces on the music scene this year! We will be your hosts for tonight! I'm Sophia, and is Suzanna, as some of you may know"

She winked at the crowd. "Now, here is a sneak peek at today's line up!" The crowd cheered as the light that was blaring brightly on the pair dimmed, leaving the crowd waiting in the dark, their minds laced with anticipation.

Suddenly, the large screens placed around the arena lit up. It then began to show snippets of the idols that would be performing. There were certainly more cheers for more famous artists, but the whole arena seemed to yell their lungs out when the video displayed the following message: SURPRISE GUEST.

The cheers rose by 110%, as every member of the audience screamed out for their favorite idols. "Well!" One of the hosts said, swinging her foot slightly, "You all seem very, very excited for our special guest!" The other one laughed, "Yes Suzanna, I agree!"

The way the stage was set out was very special, as the following idols had practiced using this layout.

It was a traditional stage, but it had two long walkways jutting out at each end (A/N if you get what I mean). The hosts began walking up to the main stage, as they had been standing at the end of the left walkway.

As the pair walked, they pointed out all the idols that were sitting around tables, near to the stage, waiting to (hopefully) receive awards. "Here we have EXO!"

Suzanna waved in the direction of their table, while Sophia began to point out some more, "SNSD, BIGBANG, SHINee, SVT. There's too many to name!" The crowd yelled at the shear thought of all those idols sitting around tables just a few meters away, even though some of them couldn't even see them.

"Sadly, as some of you may know, BTS are unable to attend tonight, but Young and Surviving have kindly said yes to accept their awards.." The crowd all "awed" as they wouldn't get to see one of their favorite groups.

"Well, time to introduce our opening act, who will also be announcing the first award.."

Suzanna waited for the cheers to calm before she continued. However, it was too late. Some people had already spotted the group getting into their positions in the darkness of the stage.

"Here, with their new comeback album... GOT7!"

****

"So guys, we've had a few awards, and an amazing performance from GOT7!!!" One of the hosts yelled excited, gesturing towards the table below at which they where sitting.

"But now..." She began slowly, smiling as the crowd hushed to hear what she was going to say. "It's time for our surprise guest!" The arena erupted into cheers. "But what's even better?"

The host, Suzanna, asked, a hit of sarcasm in her voice. There was a large amount of inaudible yells. However, Suzanna worked with it. "Did you guys say a Q and A? Yeah?! Well... Let us welcome to the stage, YOUNG AND SURVIVING!!!!!!"

Suzanna and Sophia walked back to the main stage, clutching cards that had questions on them, submitted kindly by other idols before the audience arrived.

The three girls stood in a line, before introducing themselves. "Hello we are YOUNG AND SURVIVING!" They bowed, smiling. The crowd roared, before silencing as Sophia bought the mic to her mouth.

"The first question is, 'What are your backgrounds?' We all know you were all brought up in London but was that where you were born?" Jess went first.